Friday, July 20, 2018

MASTERS GRAND PRIX 11

THE LAGGANI FAMILY BRINGS A UNIQUE DYNAMIC TO THE MASTER'S BOY
LIKE SON, LIKE FATHER? Pietro (left) and his father, first time pro Umberto Laggani (right), get some prep work done after registering for the Master's. Unlike most Master's Boy pairs, Pietro is the more experienced of the naked bodybuilders.

As much as we have been hearing about the famous names arriving for this year’s Master’s Grand Prix, there are still plenty of alpha’s who are new to the pro scene and are making their debut here.  One such new bodybuilder is 47-year-old Master’s Heavyweight Umberto “L’Incidente” Laggani from Italy. 

But “new” is the wrong word really for this Italian beast. If “L’Incidente” Laggani sounds familiar, there is definitely a reason.  For nearly 20 years, Laggani was one of the top clothed bodybuilders in Europe. He took the overall title a record 8 times at the Italian National Pro Cup (Coppa Nazionale Italiana), and twice took home the European Grand Cup. But his time as a clothed bodybuilder was controversial, as his nickname (aka “The Accident”) implies. Laggani was well known during his entire career for his persistent and prominent erection straining at his posing suit when on stage.  The nickname came about after Laggani was disqualified from the 2005 Coppa after his spandex suit failed to contain his throbbing cock during a Side Chest pose during his first round compulsories. It popped out and proudly into view, and rather than stop Laggani continued through his poses with his large erect penis proudly jutting out ahead of him to an overwhelming roar from the crowd.

After the incident Laggani claimed that it was all an accident and that he wasn’t aware that his cock had burst out.  He said he continued through his routine unaware that his cock was visibly throbbing and proudly leaking pre-cum with every move on the already-slick stage. However, he can now admit he was well aware of what happened. “Listen, it is not something you do not notice. My cock is amazing and I felt such power when it burst forth and the world was able to see my masculine glory.  But at the time I was very well known as a clothed bodybuilder, with high profile contracts and endorsements in Italy. Ashamedly, I lied and downplayed my alpha rights to show off my amazing body. It was a constant struggle to suppress my dominating masculinity and I was not happy and never felt fully fulfilled as a performer and as a man. I would go watch naked competitions and see these men displaying their perfect physiques IN FULL, and I knew that was what I really wanted”

You may also know the name Laggani from young Pietro Laggani’s performance at this year’s BeefBoy.  Pietro is Umberto’s 20-year-old son, and like his father he also suffered an on-stage disqualification: It must run in the family! Pietro was ultimately cleared of charges of illegal contact after the event, with the governing board of the IFNB ultimately ruling that the Pietro was not at fault and that the Austrian competitor who began sucking Laggani’s cock in front of the assembled audience was rightfully disqualified. “Youthful commitment and enthusiasm are to be expected, and should only be punished when they very obviously and consciously violate the rules. Mr. Laggani’s enthused response was normal for a teenager whom in a heightened sense of arousal found another young man orally stimulating his endowment. We find that the show organizers were overzealous in their enforcement of the on-stage interaction rule, and reinstate Mr. Laggani’s clean record of competition.”

The two are happy to be competing together at the Master’s this year, with Umberto performing in his first pro level event.  “I’m more than happy to be here with my father,” says the younger Laggani. “He’s always been an inspiration for me since I was a child. I could see even from a young age how frustrated he was when he had to cover his manhood for competition. But when we were home and working out he would proudly train naked with a full erection. I would sit and silently watch as he and my uncle would train and stim together. I remember so clearly wonder I had at the force of his cum shots as he did the chest presses. As soon as I was old enough to participate, I was there right alongside them working every muscle of my body to perfection.” 

This puts them in a unique position amongst the Master’s Boy entrants as the Junior competitor is the one advising the Master on the ins-and-outs of naked competition!  Umberto says proudly, “I inspired my son to sculpt his body when he was young, and now he has inspired me to finally compete the right way. We always trained naked at home, Pietro, my brother Silvio and my nephew Domenico. But when Pietro announced that he was going to perform nude and only nude, I could not have been more proud. So on my 45th birthday I gave up the clothed bodybuilding lifestyle entirely to live the right way, all the time.”

Umberto new physique has made him feel even more confident and this has driven him to work harder. He says with a laugh, “Everyone asks us if we are brothers! When we say no we are father and son they are very surprised. Since he was a young boy, I have been teaching him how to train and work his body to its top potential but now that we are both naked competitors it has brought our training to a new level.  Everyone knows that family member’s testosterone is the very best for growth and absorption because of the similar genetics, and now that we are both fully committed to naked training we only share our muscle cum with each other. As soon as I started to see the change and feel my cock swelling in size, I could fully appreciate what I saw in the mirror and it made me feel so good.”

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE UMBERTO AND PIETRO'S FAMILIAL CONNECTION?

DO YOU THINK UMBERTO'S YEARS AS A CLOTHED BODYBUILDER WILL HELP OR HURT HIS PERFORMANCE? 

3 comments:

  1. Umberto is giving his son the ultimate support, his cum. The Board president of Community College, straight, has been giving his straight, graduating grandson, Elwood, and newly enrolled, younger, straight grandson, his family jizz. Both have seen muscle and cock growth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The younger grandson is Hector. He starts taking classes in the fall and is currently training to be an ANB. He is working hard with weights and is anally taking all the cum he can get from his brother, grandfather, and NBs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been following Hector’s progress as one of the students participating in the Summer Camp you’re hosting along with Assistant Coach Mike. Maybe because he comes from a family with such strong ties to the Naked Bodybuilding lifestyle, but Hector seems like a natural! That said, it sounds like he’s not done quite as much work as I would expect of a prospective ANB?

    It seems like he largely is still getting his dick worked, especially using Coach Mike’s hole. He had the full night of DP into Mike with Humberto and Thurgood, then it sounds like he’s very flexible as he worked with his straight brother and straight grandfather to triple penetrate Mike at the family barbeque. It sounds like he intelligently got the cum from himself, his brother and grandfather afterwards out of Mike’s hole and smartly ingested it so he can keep growing.

    With both Elwood and Hector being into naked bodybuilding, is President Cooper’s son(s) (their father?) also into it? The mulit-generational connection seems important, and reminds me of the connection the men of the Packer family have with each other (MASTERS GRAND PRIX 2). Are there any more Cooper men out that that are open to participating in your camp?

    And how is the camp going? How many days and evenings are you, Coach Johnson and Asst Coach Mike able to devote to the young men? And now that they seem to have the basics, are all the young men coming in as ANBs working their holes as thoroughly as Ruben and Ron?

    ReplyDelete