Monday, July 23, 2018

MASTERS GRAND PRIX 12

KENNY JEUNG DOUBLY SHOCKS FANS WITH HIS APPEARANCE AT MASTER’S
PREPARING FOR THE SUPERSTAR: Fresh from registering for the Master’s Boy, Junior competitor Tommy Li (right) holds open his ass to accept the oversized dong of veteran naked bodybuilding star Kenny Jeung. Though notably not in his best form, Jeung has not competed since 2014 so his appearance at the Master’s is big news.

The drawing power of this year’s 45th Anniversary Master’s Grand Prix is surprising even the most jaded Naked Bodybuilding fans. There was a huge commotion when the registration crowd realized that semi-retired superstar Kenny Jeung had quietly arrived and registered for the 45+ division.  Jeung is probably the most famous naked bodybuilder in Asia despite not competing at the pro level since 2014. Fans love the super-heavyweight for his relentless adherence to a hyper-masculine obsession with male power. He continues to have a plethora of high-profile endorsement deals and a healthy schedule of paid events, rumored to make him the highest paid bodybuilder in the world. “They are paying me what they should to have access to my body.” Jeung has said, “Anything less would be an affront to men everywhere for me to not be treated as the ideal of ultimate masculinity.”

Known during his career for his methodical approach to training and unexpectedly for his incredibly large and full cum shots, one thing that Kenny Jeung is NOT known for his attachment to training youth. He has traditionally described himself as more of an athlete than a role model.  His one previous public outing as a mentor ended in the generally taciturn Jeung notably expressing his disappointment with his protégée Chan Somki’s performance at the 2015 DragonCock, and repeatedly committing to never training another young bodybuilder. 

So there was further shock and surprise when Jeung also registered for the Master’s Boy competition with 20-year-old Tommy Li. Li met Jeung at a naked bodybuilding resort in Boracay two years ago. “He impressed me almost immediately,” says Jeung, “He already had great form and way more discipline than your standard eighteen-year-old. And as we started training together, he never said ‘no’ to anything I told him to do. Ever. I liked that,” the Korean says with a simile. “And everyone knows my cum shots are so large that even the top tier of NBAs have disappointed me in their abilities to contain them. But Tommy has literally never spilled a drop, no matter which hole I have used and how many hours I spent filling him. He has treated every droplet with the respect is deserves.” 

Some of that dedication and controlled approach seems to have rubbed off on Li during their training. “I have only lived to train with Kenny for the past two years. Wherever he when, I went. Whatever he told me to do, I did. And look at me. I am now at the international level of competition,” Li says. “When he insists on forcing his perfect cock inside me, flexing over me and showing me that he is my superior, I know that I have to absorb what I can from him if I am to become even close to his greatness."

ARE YOU SHOCKED THAT KENNY JEUNG IS PLANNING TO SHOW AT THE MASTER’S AFTER SO LONG AWAY?

WHAT DO YOU THINK TOMMY LI’S SECRET IS TO CONTAIN JEUNG’S FAMOUSLY PRODIGIOUS CUM? 

2 comments:

  1. Very satisfying writing. Bravo. Yer so focussed on guys with big pricks.
    Or pricknshnell
    Guy with big pricks
    With pricknshnell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete