Monday, July 16, 2018

MASTERS GRAND PRIX 10


TED KENNEY BREAKS THE MOLD OF STANDOFFISH BODYBUILDERS
 
SHOW WHAT IT TAKES: Ted Kenney shows off his vascularity to an interested Junior competitor. His cock throbbed with excitement over the young man’s interest.
With the intense level of self-obsession and the herculean proportions of their bodies, naked bodybuilders have a reputation for being intimidating, mean or just plain selfish. These men obviously have reached the masculine ideal so their attitudes shouldn’t be criticized. But it is unfair to group all competitors into these generalizations. 

36 year-old amateur heavyweight Ted Kenney has broken the mold by being aggressively friendly at his first Master’s Grand Prix.  Kenney partly attributes his outgoing demeanor to his midwestern roots. But he also says his outreach to young men has to do with his want to educate and support young bodybuilders because of his experiences. 

“I had always lifted weights since I was a teenager and even competed in a few clothed bodybuilding contests in my college years,” says Kenney, “But after college I started down the road to being some boring suburban husband with an office job. But that all changed when I first discovered naked bodybuilding at age 28. I couldn’t believe the massive bodies and astounding dicks these guys had, and from that moment on I was obsessed.  Soon enough, that life I was living with my wife and my corporate job in the ‘burbs was history.  And for the past 8 years I have done nothing but constantly work to grow my body and my cock.”

Since we last checked in with Kenney in 2014 at an amateur event, his gains have been apparent.  “I have added 85 pounds of muscle since my first contest, and 5 inches of circumference to my cock,” he says proudly. “I’m not here with a protégé, but I’m happy to share my experiences with all the young men so they don’t waste their time not living up to their alpha potential.” His overall look has changed too, “I have totally shed all that suburban zombie shit I used to fall for – the preppy haircut and golf on the weekends.  I live in a bodybuilding community now with about 25 other guys and we focus 100% on muscle and cock all the time. It is completely hardcore, and my attitude and look reflect the real me now.”

ARE THERE ANY OTHER STORIES YOU HAVE HEARD FROM LATE COMMER NAKED BODYBUILDERS?

DO YOU THINK ALL EXPERIENCED BODYBUILDERS SHOULD WORK WITH A YOUNGER, LESS EXPERIENCED MAN TO SHOW HIM THE ALPAH WAY OF LIFE?

2 comments:

  1. Kenney's vascular arm is awesome! I can see why his young admirer is so mesmerized and no doubt turned on. I would be too!

    ReplyDelete