Tuesday, March 13, 2018

BEEFBOY CLASSIC 24

BANDEAS IMPATIENT TO GET COMPETING
LEFT WAITING: Argentinian Super-Heavyweight teen Rico Bandeas calm shows off his competitive form shortly after very publicly rage-fucking his trainer after hearing of the disappointing delay in the start of the preliminaries.


The unanticipated delay in the start of the heavyweight and super-heavy Teens, as well as all Junior categories after the semi-disaster of the opening day with the Collegiate competition left many competitors and fans upset.  One of the most notable and vocal about their unhappiness was Teenage super-heavyweight Rico Bandeas.  After the announcement was made, an enraged Bandeas came roaring out from the backstage prep area into the exhibition center lobby and spent 45 minutes roughly fucking his stim coach and muscle trainer in front of hundreds of spectators and fellow competitors. 

Generally known for his control and deliberateness, Bandeas was so animalistic and the beating the coach's hole was taking was so ferocious, some worried about the stability of the table and the well being of the trainer.  Initially BeefBoy security attempted to step in, but were turned away by Rico's team of handlers, coaches and trainers.  The resulting show captured quite an audience though, with an estimated crowd of 100 or more by the time the Argentinian stallion had shot his last load of muscle cum into the grunting trainer's open hole. 

"He was fine - he's a professional NBA so I don't understand why anybody cared how hard I was fucking him." said Bandeas afterwards.  "But I was really ready to go and really pumped to get on stage this morning, so I was pretty enraged that they would insult us like that.  So I needed to work through some of that energy.  Anyway, I find this delay so annoying.  Look at me - I was prepared to get on stage and dominate every last one of those boys.  Now I am just waiting around."

DID BANDEAS OVERREACTED OR WAS JUSTIFIED IN HIS ANGER?

DO YOU THINK THE DELAY WILL CHANGE ANY PERFORMANCES OR STANDINGS? 

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to make a contribution. I'm left wondering... how many times did he shoot his load?
    Was he capable of timing his cumloads with his flexing?
    Overall, what were his numbers.
    Glad that he is a capable gentleman and if he becomes angry and aggressive that its most likely that he will be capable of shooting multiple man loads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anyone know how I can get an invite to the IFNB archive? I've been a daily reader of this blog for the past two or three years, and it would be great if I could continue expanding my awareness of the sport with done newer (or maybe older?) reading material. Thanks in advance to anyone who might be able to help me out!

    ReplyDelete