Wednesday, March 14, 2018

BEEFBOY CLASSIC 25

BAMBOO TAKES DELAY IN STRIDE
MORE TIME TO TRAIN: Super heavyweight Bamboo took the delay in the start of the teen competition as an opportunity to spend some extra time back in the 24 hour gyms training. 

In contrast to the explosive reaction by some competitors, notably his fellow super-heavy teenager Rico Bandeas, Jamaican phenomenon Bamboo seems exceedingly relaxed.  He returned to the dorms and went back to what he had been doing in the days before; spending his time prepping with his fellow competitors. 

"Why would I worry about one day delay?" asked Bamboo, plunging his ebony pole into the ass of a Russian middleweight. "I just went back to training so I can make sure I'm stimmed and ready to dominate tomorrow. I already know I am going to be the best competitor up there. Everywhere I go, men are falling to their feet so they can fully take in mt greatness. Even pro bodybuilders. So why wouldn't the judges be the same?"

Striking a double bicep as he shoots a huge load into the moaning Russian, he sneers, "I'm a natural - I don't need my daddy to pay my way into being a success."

WILL BAMBOO'S PLAN HELP OR HURT HIS CHANCES?

WHO DO YOU THINK BAMBOO WAS REFERRING TO? 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yet another shot proving that as impressive as Bamboo is from the front and the sides, the man needs to seriously attend to his glutes. Before his next showing, he'd be advised to concentrate on building up those flagging butt muscles. If his musclebutt reached its potential, there could be no stopping him.

    Oh, yes - and he needs to get serious, doesn't he? Perhaps it has all been a little too easy for him up to now?

    ReplyDelete