Monday, February 12, 2018

BEEFBOY CLASSIC 13

SWANTE WALHELM IS READY TO “DO BATTLE”
THICKNESS, PERSONIFIED: Swante Walhelm waits for his official photo call. Despite short stature, the crowds parted as he moved through them.
One of the most buzzed about competitors at this year’s event has been Norwegian collegiate level bodybuilder Swante Walhelm.  Though a champ naked bodybuilder in his home country for several years, this is his first international competition and word of his thick muscles and even thicker cock immediately spread throughout the show.

Walhelm himself has laid low, and does not appear to play into the hype.  Asked about the experience so far for his first international show, Walhelm was blunt, “It is annoying. I prefer to keep to myself, but there are so many boys everywhere. There are ten of us in my dorm room and when I sleep they will wake me by grabbing my cock and trying to fit their mouths around it.  But I have caught them a few times and held them down and raped them, and that is usually that.  I would just like to get to the competition.”

Walhelm says that in Norway things are different. “People do know me there and they know my families accomplishments, but are not so impolite or rude.  The Norse know to keep to themselves.  The men in my family have long been famous for their strength.  I am the shortest of my brothers however, and excelled in bodybuilding over strength trials.  My nickname is “Bred økse” back home.  It means the Broad Axe, and I am looking forward to doing battle soon against these other men.”

DOES SWANTE WALHELM HAVE THE THICKEST COCK AT THE COMPETITION?


HOW DO YOU THINK WALHELM GOT HIS NICKNAME, “THE BROAD AXE”? 

3 comments:

  1. Is this a new nake bodybuilder star emerging? Would love to see this Norwegian muscleboy/god work his way down a line of oral appreciators in the stim room. Volunteers? Cameras ready??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can the head of his penis get any bigger or juicier?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to see his cock in the asshole of an ANB.

    ReplyDelete