Thursday, February 15, 2018

BEEFBOY CLASSIC 14

IN THE DORMS, BAMBOO IS ALREADY THE LEADER OF THE PACK
SOCIAL LEADER: Jamaican teen Bamboo takes full advantage of the fraternal atmosphere and his own magnetism to meet the hundreds of other competitors in the dorms

The BeefBoy dorms are renowned for their rather wild atmosphere and unpredictable encounters.  Unlike all other IFNB show, because of the age of the majority of the contestants, all competitors must stay in the dorms for the duration of the event, and must stay 100% nude at all times.  You can imagine the energy when hundreds of muscular and dominant teenagers converge for days in this kind of pressure cooker atmosphere.  Some of the more retiring or focused boys will shy away from the shenanigans, but other’s will revel in them.

One of the boys most taking advantage of the social atmosphere is Jevaun “Bamboo” Glenmore from Jamaica.  Despite it being his first ever BeefBoy at age 17, in just a few short days Bamboo has come to be the obvious social leader of the dorms.  His ubiquity around the common areas and popping up in the other boy’s dorm rooms have left more than one person asking if he is getting any sleep at all?

“I need to dominate wherever I go.  It happens naturally whenever I arrive somewhere, that these other boys can sense that I demand respect,” says Bamboo as he slides his lengthy cock into the ass of a collegiate competitor.  “I cannot rest until they all understand my superiority.  I got a lot of practice in correctional school making sure the other boys knew I was getting the respect I deserved.  Like then, all of these boys will all end up begging for it, I promise you.”

Still coated in a face full of Bamboo’s cum, Bolivian collegiate middleweight Hector Garcia says, “He is impressive for sure, but more so he has such charm and is so engaging. I rarely use anal stim in my regular workout schedule, and yet I have opened my hole to him 3 times this week alone.  He is so good natured and makes the point that we boys need to work with the other boys to we are all at the top of our game.  It really is quite extraordinary and we all seem to find it impossible to say ‘no’.”

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF BAMBOO’S IDEA OF BOYS-HELPING-BOYS COOPERATION? 

DO YOU THINK BAMBOO IS SPENDING ENOUGH TIME PREPARING FOR COMPETITION OR IS HE JUST SOCIALIZING? 

1 comment:

  1. Clearly from this shot and the one other of Bamboo, he should be spending less time on stim and socializing and a lot more time in the gym building up his own undersized quads, hams, and particularly his glutes. They're clearly seriously lacking. I recommend a regimen of heavy duty squats and punishing dead lifts, starting yesterday.

    ReplyDelete