Thursday, February 8, 2018

BEEFBOY CLASSIC 12

NOT ALL BOYS HAVE THEIR EYES ON THE GOLDEN PHALLUS

ON THE INTERNATIONAL STAGE: Juan Fernando Perez shows off the lean definition and engaging posing that has kept him popular in his home country at a photo call for all competitors.

For many of the young men at the BeefBoy, reaching the top of their class is not realistic, let alone the overall rankings.  But hundreds of upstart bodybuilders still show up year after year because the drive to compete and perform is strong in these boys.  That drive, focused or not, can take them far even if it isn’t to the top of the competition.  

One young man who has a clear vision for what he wants, win-or-lose, is a middleweight from Colombia, Juan Fernando Perez. Perez is a 3-time winner of Mr. Teen Columbia FICD (FederaciĆ³n Internacional de Culturismo Desnudo – the local IFNB chapter) and is known for his conditioning and aesthetic over size. Already he has several sponsors and endorsement deals in his home country, but at this year’s BeefBoy, he wants more.

“I have worked hard to get here, and I know that when I get on that stage the judges will recognize me as the best middleweight out there.” Perez says as he waits to have his official BeefBoy Classic photo taken.  “But I also know that there are other great guys who are bigger than me who they will favor in the overalls.  So, I plan to make the most of my time here on the international stage to meet a worldwide set of sponsors and see if I cannot get the eye of an international supplement company as a spokesman for Colombia.  I have a huge following back home and my endorsement could be very valuable.”

Disappointed to hear that international billionaire and naked bodybuilding aficionado Hugo Hackelberg did not seem to be at this year’s show, Perez was nonetheless open to what may come.  “Oh well, his loss that he doesn’t get to see me perform.  This is my last year competing as a teenager, so I was hoping to catch his attention now, but I know I will find other opportunities in the future.”

WHAT DO YOU THINK ARE PEREZ’S CHANCES OF GAINING INTERNATIONAL LEVEL SPONSORS OR ENDORSEMENT DEALS?

DO YOU THINK NAKED BODYBUILDING DEVOTEE HUGO HACKELBERG WILL SHOW AT THIS YEAR’S EVENT?  

No comments:

Post a Comment