Sunday, May 18, 2014

AMATEUR SPOTLIGHT 18

HyperDev Labs Inc., MuscleCock™ Sports Drink & the IFNB present the 2014 Amateur Spotlight

CHRIS RUNILLE

CLICK BELOW TO READ MORE!

In his own words:
I know I am amazing looking, and was always a jock.  My best friend in high school was the biggest jock on campus, Vic Gamroli Jr., and he was sort of the top alpha among our pack of jocks.  Mr. Gambroli even bought me a gym membership just because he wanted me to keep training with Vic.  But after high school, Vic lost a lot of buddies when he started doing all the nude shit.  He wanted to beat off all the time and wanted us to watch him cum.  His dad had these naked muscle freaks doing all kinds of intense shit with him at their house. I didn't understand why Vic was alienating his old buddies.
But now I do.  He wasn't pushing us away; Vic was zooming ahead of us!  He was MORE of a man! I learned the hard way at 20 when Vic wanted to train with me and forced me to strip naked with him.  He was more bossy than I remember, and throughout the workout he kept stroking my dick HARD.  I didn't like it, but the FACT was that it was one of the best lifts of my life.  I didn't want dudes on my cock, but saw what this was doing for Vic, and went with it.  Now I fucking LOVE this sport!  Vic may bot be a pro, but he is my fucking naked bodybuilding hero.
And for years I didn't want people knowing that my cock and body has been sexually pushed for the sake of building ALPHA MUSCLE.  I even began cock enhancements and train cock diligently with Vic, my trainer.   And now Vic and his dad have convinced me I should stand proud as the alpha I am turning into.  This Spotlight is the first time I am showing off my giant cock and awesome muscle in public.  My trainer (Vic) says it will prep me for being bold in a contest, so I am psyched to let the world get a good look at what I have been secretly working on!

Goals for the future:
To continue promoting the ideas that sexual hyper-stim is a TOOL FOR BODYBUILDING, and not a sexual thing that needs be hidden.  I want to compete soon and see where my monster cock places among true muscle jocks!
Team MuscleCock™featured him because:
We are proud to give Runille his first – OVERDUE – public exposure.  And we're excited to see him compete!  His picture was submitted when we chose Vic Gambroli Jr., and we HAD to know who the power-hung muscle beast was.  We are glad he is feeling motivated for more!
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF CHRIS RUNILLE?  
YOUR THOUGHTS, COMMENTS AND TALES BRING THE IFNB ALIVE!  PLEASE POST MORE!

3 comments:

  1. Look at his heavy low hanging manly kiwis...... ! cum factories they are..... that guy will become a top alpha...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Terrific nuts and his cock shaft really complements his awesome biceps. GREAT cock/muscle symmetry on this kid!

      Delete
  2. Great to see another young convert to the naked game after seeing and understanding that the alpha way is the best way. Kudos to Gambrroli getting his buddy to join him, then forcing him to strip naked and starting right out with hardcore, non-stop cock stim. Force a straight jock past their comfort zone and they will realize they actually love the alpha lifestyle of worship and dominance.

    He also does have a gorgeous cock and balls - enhanced but not way out of proportion, and a beautiful shape, color and great form when hard; straight up and out on the cock, and the balls big, round and very visible.

    ReplyDelete