Sunday, May 18, 2014

AMATEUR SPOTLIGHT 17

HyperDev Labs Inc., MuscleCock™ Sports Drink & the IFNB present the 2014 Amateur Spotlight

VIC GAMBROLI, JR.
On the RIGHT is Vic Gambroli, Jr., in his naked training studio, 
with his client and old high school buddy Chris Runille on the LEFT.

In his own words:
A man forces muscle.  A man forces his cock.  A man doesn't ask, he just does what he wants.  Fuck the weak and dominate.  These are the rules of life nakd bodybuilding has taught me and that I am proud to live by.  This sport is my life. 
When my dad asked me what I wanted to do after high school, I said all I want to do is work my cock and build my muscle until it was the best in the world. My family has financial means, and so after high school my father built a private training studio in our house and hired pro Buck Paullette to train me for 6 months.  Paullette is a top pro and one of the most intense men on the planet.  I knew when I saw his cock and freakish power that is all I wanted.  
I began naked amateur competing at 19 and have done 12 amateur contests.  My dad has always been my biggest financial backer, and 18 months ago he bought me a space of my own and I now have a 2,500 square foot training center.  I became certified in training and now at 24 am the youngest operator of a private naked bodybuilding facility in the USA.   
I have successfully prepped 8 men for amateur naked bodybuilding competition, and consider myself a future star on the rise.  My dad still pays for top pros to meet with me and I have learned techniques from Paullette, Douton, Perrod, Monza and several others.  Their aggressive dominance and arrogance has taught me how to be forceful with flexing in public, demanding of my privilege to be nude, and of course made my cock swell to a fat weapon and my muscle the envy of all men.

Goals for the future:
To turn pro within 1 - 2 years and then dominate the circuit.  I also want to use my dad's investment to start a chain of all-male naked bodybuilding gyms across the country, so no man has to go far to immerse in the trull male world of naked muscle sport.
Team MuscleCock™featured him because:
We were contacted by Vic Gambroli Sr. about his son, and learned that Mr. Gambroli's wealth played a key role in young Vic's remarkable advancement.  Vic's father is apparently a huge fan of his son's work, and raved about his boy's cum, flexing and now uncontrollable arrogance.  But it was young Vic's big dreams that made us want to showcase him!  Money or not, his vision and aggression deserves recognition in the sport!
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF VIC GAMBROLI JR?  
YOUR THOUGHTS, COMMENTS AND TALES BRING THE IFNB ALIVE!  PLEASE POST MORE!

2 comments:

  1. It's really great to see a father support his son in naked bodybuilding. I guess he had ambitions for him since he was a boy. It would be good to see a father and son team competing on stage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is Gambroli Sr. a naked bodybuilder as well? It sounds more like he's a sponsored and supported his son in the grow-and-cum game, but may not be one himself. Father-Son duos have competed in the Master's Boy section at the Masters, and it would be great to see the Gambroli's if they're both up to form. And now that Junior is a certified cock trainer, he could stim them both to greatness; a great change since usually the older bodybuilder often stim/dominates the younger!

    ReplyDelete