Thursday, April 24, 2014

AMATEUR SPOTLIGHT 16

HyperDev Labs Inc., MuscleCock™ Sports Drink & the IFNB present the 2014 Amateur Spotlight

PETE WEINDLER

In his own words:
I knew I was alpha at an early age.  As a freshman in high school wrestling I was made captain of the varsity team because me and my buddy bullied the coach after school and literally force fucked him over and over until he agreed to make me the team's top dog.  I have never paid gym membership by doing the same thing.  I make people pay for my shit because I am superior and feel like people owe me.  So you see, I always get what I want by using my body, and every time I take what I want from a bitch I feel like I am doing that subordinate a favor.
I know how big cock is the last ingredient to male physique perfection.  But I am so amazing that even with my unenhanced 9" I still get what I want.  But as I am finally doing the world a favor by prepping for naked bodybuilding, yeah, I will be enhancing my fuck pole and increasing my power.
As an alpha I just get away with whatever the fuck I want.  So I see naked bodybuilding as a chance to actually be challenged for the first time in my life.  I expect to win, and expect to have that much more power over lesser men.

Goals for the future:
Develop my shaft to 11" to win a contest, then shoot for freak length and hit the pro IFNB circuit.  I plan on gaining well over 30 lbs of muscle over the next 3-5 years.
Team MuscleCock™featured him because:
We would have picked this alpha stud regardless, but the truth is that he actually force fucked the CEO of MuscleCock Sports Drinks, and the guy was so grateful to Weindler that Pete also earned a small sponsorship from our company!  The man is so powerful that, if this is how he works, we don't doubt he will rise in the ranks of the IFNB soon!
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF PETE WEINDLER?  
YOUR THOUGHTS, COMMENTS AND TALES BRING THE IFNB ALIVE!  PLEASE POST MORE!

4 comments:

  1. Yes! With this natural level of extreme arrogance and readiness to rape his way through lesser men to get what he wants, Weindler is going to go far in the IFNB. He just needs to grow that cock - weapon to match his muscles and attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weindler must be a master ass fucker if he was able to dominate the CEO of MuscleCock! His dick is not that enhanced yet, and I’m sure that the CEO has taken plenty of poundings by major (and majorly huge) alpha cock, and been coated by, and had his ass pumped completely full of loads and loads of muscle cum. Probably from some of the biggest and best men in the league! So if he sees promise, and is willing to sponsor this amateur, then he must be something really special!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is no doubt that CEO has been ass-damaged by the biggest names in the business, raped ruthlessly by cocks too large to feel good and forced to take it by muscles so powerful they offer him no choice! So you make an excellent point: What a talent Weindler must have that his arrogance, cock and body already meet the high masculine standards of IFNB pros when it comes to forcing a man into subservience!! Weindler is no doubt a muscle cock monster in the making and I am glad he forced himself upon the MuscleCock CEO and TAUGHT HIM WHO THE REAL ALPHA IS. Weindler understands his obligations to inform us all of his superiority, and he impresses me with how clearly he understands how he is better than all of us!

      Delete
  3. There's no doubt Weindler's good at what he does. Never wrestled him myself, but watching him in some regional league matches and was impressed. (And remember photos never quite capture the awe of seeing these guys in person.) While I can't wait to see him launching loads on stage and abusing twinks in the release rooms, he definitely has some challenges ahead. He has a great deal of raw power, but if he wants to truly excel, he's going to need mentorship from some seasoned Alphas, to help him really hone all his raw masculine power. Trouble is, he's so damn arrogant, he may find some of the tried and true training methods like forced-stim beneath him, and slow his own progress. Either way, it should be a hell of a show.

    ReplyDelete