Thursday, April 24, 2014

AMATEUR SPOTLIGHT 15

HyperDev Labs Inc., MuscleCock™ Sports Drink & the IFNB present the 2014 Amateur Spotlight

ELROY BON, NDWF COMPETITOR, FRANCE




In his own words:
I am grateful to the IFNB for helping fund the start of the NDWF (Naked Dominance Wrestling Federation) a few years back, because it has allowed me to make a name for myself in a sport I love.  I have trained under NDWF top champ Juan Simones for he past two years, and by his urging am now considering making a transition to naked bodybuilding during my wrestling offseason.
To be a good dominance style wrestler means having a hard cock that can cum even while under muscular stress.  Points are scored by where you cum, but if your cock isn't trained to shoot on command you won't get the chance.  My best bout was a 5/9 and 0, meaning I shot my load in the ass of my opponent five times during pins and blasted him with my sperm during holds four more times for a total of nine cumshaws in the match.  Apparently, these sorts of numbers are solid for naked bodybuilding as well.
Naked Dominance Wrestling will always be my passion, but our federation's ties to the powerful world of naked bodybuilding are strong.  While my own sport I see as the toughest, I agree that the hardest sport on the planet that best represents true manhood remains naked bodybuilding.  It only makes sense, then, that I eventually bring my 13" fuck pole and tight muscle to that arena some day too.

Goals for the future:
Put on 20 - 30 lbs more muscle and then try amateur naked bodybuilding.  I want to train handsfree cumming better, as I am mainly an expert in wrestling cum. 
Team MuscleCock™featured him because:
To have the amazing Juan Simones in the world of naked bodybuilding is exciting enough.  But to have him lead his peer athletes over as well would be amazing! And with his incredible leanness, thick upper body and frighteningly admirable cock, Elroy Bon is a perfect choice for the Amateur Spotlight!
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF ELROY BON?  
YOUR THOUGHTS, COMMENTS AND TALES BRING THE IFNB ALIVE!  PLEASE POST MORE!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Bon must have taken some major ass fucking in during dominance training with Simones. That means he'll be ready for the big time ass stim required during big pro bodybuilding competitions. He's got an amazing cock, attitude and dedication to hard core training. A bit more muscle, and he has the potential to go far in the league.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I like how Simones encourages his fellow wrestlers to the sport of naked bodybuilding, and no doubt Simones has barreled into Bon's meaty ass a few times. Power fuck moves are high scoring in dominance wrestling, and I am sure Bon has been taken down in the ring and ass slammed for a while by Simones. Clearly he is ready for more focused stm training that naked bodybuilding requires.

      Delete
  2. The “performance” aspect of wrestling probably has set these bulls up well for the hardcore posing required during naked muscle competitions. I cannot wait to see them work the stage, and show off their honed bodies! It sounds like they’ll also be stim masters in the pumproom – cock trainers beware (or rejoice)!!!

    ReplyDelete