Sunday, May 18, 2014

AMATEUR SPOTLIGHT 19

HyperDev Labs Inc., MuscleCock™ Sports Drink & the IFNB present the 2014 Amateur Spotlight

TRAINING WITH VIC GAMROLI, JR. 
Vic Gambroli Jr. forces stim of a new young client.  Notice the casualness of his face as he cock chokes 
the struggling boy – and does him a favor!  Rarely does this level of professional technique get shown in an amateur.

CLICK BELOW TO READ MORE!

In his words:
When my pop paid to have top pro Pierre Douton come mentor me a few years ago, he taught me an important aspect to training.  Dominance in the muscle game is learned through example.  Douton teaches his athletes by dominating them and making them hungry, and this technique I have used for my clients and it is very successful.
My buddies from high school one by one come back and see how much of a man I have become.  Then they want me to train them.  And I do, but the first few weeks are filled with forced fucking and cock sucking to show them how a real man has power and to begin conditioning them for stim.  I now take it in stride and can power fuck these small-dicked pussies for hours until they learn they got to WORK to get this kind of size! 
I wanted to show you guys that even though I am not yet pro, I am becoming one of the best trainers in the game!

Goals for the future:
To reconnect with all my high school buddies and pump them into power muscle freaks through the tried and proven forced-stim techniques of Douton and Paullete and others.  I will be the most respected trainer in the game some day@
Team MuscleCock™featured him because:
We had to post this second picture of the amazing young Vic Gambroli Jr. because this level of training competence is rarely seen in an amateur.  We are certain this boy has a big future!
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF VIC GAMBROLI JR?  
YOUR THOUGHTS, COMMENTS AND TALES BRING THE IFNB ALIVE!  PLEASE POST MORE!

2 comments:

  1. Agreed; at a young age he’s already a master at cock dominance and forced stim, and he’s found a way to initiate these young trainees almost right off the bat, choking on and stretching out their asses to accommodate his big, enhanced alpha dick.

    I know Douton works his trainees hard – forcing them into muscle and cock worshiping submission to show them how true Alphas demand and deserve surrender from other men. This technique, paired with Paullete’s focus on huge cock growth and deep stim through hole-wrecking ass-fucking, seem to be teachings Gambroli has adapted to his own naked muscle training center.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So where does one go online to get the cock growth supplements/chems, any lab info?

    ReplyDelete