Monday, April 14, 2014

AMATEUR SPOTLIGHT 5

HyperDev Labs Inc., MuscleCock™ Sports Drink & the IFNB present the 2014 Amateur Spotlight

RAMUNCHO IZARRU, PORTUGAL (3)


In his own words:
I had to contact you again to show you how I look one week out from my first amateur naked bodybuilding contest!  I think I look amazing, and can't believe that I am the first to compete between myself and my amazing brother, Bixente!
Speaking of my older brother, he recently got officially certified as a Cock Coach from the SCCA (Sports Cock Coaching Association), and he has been working my dick really hard!  It has gotten a lot fatter as you can see and it's hardness is amazing!  My cumloads are up, and the sensitivity is incredible – which means I hope to shoot a ton while flexing in competition!  If there is one thing my big brother knows it's how to make a dude's cock mad horny like a real man's should always be!
Goals for the future:
To cum four times in my class in my first contest, and of course to have me and my brother Bixente features as MuscleCock Amateurs!
Team MuscleCock™featured him because:
We had to share this note from Ramuncho because his cock looks incredible!  Which not only speaks to Ramncho's dedication to naked muscle cock sports, but also how incredible his brother is at making a cock look truly professional quality!
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF RAMUNCHO IZARRU?  
YOUR THOUGHTS, COMMENTS AND TALES BRING THE IFNB ALIVE!  PLEASE POST MORE!

2 comments:

  1. Ramuncho’s cock does look great – great size, pointing up and forward, and very, very hard. I’d like to see a bit more muscle on his frame, but that will come eventually. Bixente is definitely a gifted cock coach, and it shows in the major work he’s done on himself and his brother. I’m sure he’s worked that log over intensely with his hands, lips, tongue, throat and ass to get the absolute best and biggest cum loads from his little bro.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. It is nice to see a young competitor with such a head start on cock. It is a great shape and very symmetrical. His brother has really done amazing work on it.

      Delete