Monday, April 14, 2014

AMATEUR SPOTLIGHT 4

HyperDev Labs Inc., MuscleCock™ Sports Drink & the IFNB present the 2014 Amateur Spotlight

RAMUNCHO IZARRU, PORTUGAL (2)


In his own words:
I am hoping you got my previous entry with my brother.  I wanted to update you and tell you that I am prepping for my first contest!  I sent a pic of me practicing hands-free cummng and posing. In this session I came three times and they were both powerful! (You can see my awesome jizz drooling down my quad!) 
I hope you feature me and my brother – or me OR my brother – in your showcase!  Thanks! 
Goals for the future:
To cum four times in my class in my first contest, and of course to have me and my brother Bixente features as MuscleCock Amateurs!
Team MuscleCock™featured him because:
The Izarru brothers had submitted several times over the months while we were taking entries.  We're excited to be promoting this team of brother amateurs – and think Ramuncho's cock is looking incredible in this pose!!
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF RAMUNCHO IZARRU?  
YOUR THOUGHTS, COMMENTS AND TALES BRING THE IFNB ALIVE!  PLEASE POST MORE!

2 comments:

  1. Three hands-free cums for an amateur is pretty impressive, especially if he's not using additional stim to force that cum. Just the hotness of his own muscles and the searing need to shower an audience with a fountain of hot, alpha, man spunk from his own cannon means he's on his way to greatness. I hope both brothers are fully living the naked muscle lifestyle - always allowing the public (whether they want to or not) to view and praise their massive cumsticks while it hangs out of whatever meager clothing they might put on. Show the entire world they are alphas and deserve worship!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete