Monday, April 14, 2014

AMATEUR SPOTLIGHT 3

HyperDev Labs Inc., MuscleCock™ Sports Drink & the IFNB present the 2014 Amateur Spotlight

BROTHERS RAMUNCHO & BIXENTA IZZARU, PORTUGAL (1)



In their own words:
Ramuncho:
I always looked up to my big brother Bixente and how massive he was when he was a teenager.  he used to train naked in our garage with my uncle, but when he would lift weights alone he would open the garage door hoping people would watch him!  His bravery is what first made me realize that real men force people to look at their muscles and cocks.  Watching him taught me that without arrogance, you are not truly a man.  I was eager to get naked and get as big as him one day!
Bixente:
I always considered myself so beautiful that it is my duty to show off.  I used to jerk off right in front of my little brother – and sometimes on him – just to show I was alpha.  But when I saw how his cock was growing longer I realized that I could have the best naked muscle training partner in the world!  Watching him get aggressive with the weights – and get aggressive working his cock and mine – has only motivated me more!
Goals for the future:
Ramuncho:
I am entering my first naked bodybuilding contest, and am confident I can cum three times in my round.  I want to keep growing bigger and keep my cock getting more huge!  My dream is to turn pro with my brother and compete side by side, cumin all over him and feeling his champion sperm splatter onto my muscles as the world watches the Izarru Brothers dominate!
Bixente:
I know I can pursue pro level IFNB status.  My first goal is to get certified as a cock coach in the local naked muscle training facility we go too.  I am currently working over 15 clients cocks, and my own cock work is paying off.  I figure I will begin competing when my fat fuck stick is swollen as thick and freaky as my perfect muscle.
Team MuscleCock™featured them because:
BROTHER naked bodybuilders?  How could we NOT feature them!  They submitted several entries (and we will be posting a few), but these two are among the most dedicated muscle cock bros we have ever seen!
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE IZARRU BROTHERS?  
YOUR THOUGHTS, COMMENTS AND TALES BRING THE IFNB ALIVE!  PLEASE POST MORE!

4 comments:

  1. Two times the alpha beauty! I want to see even more of these amazing bros training hard (and totally hard) with each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Irmãos quentes. Eles estão interessados em um terceiro colega de treino?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure would like to see these two muscle stud hunks in a flip-fucking and cocksucking demonstration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Inspired by Bixente and other NBs, I've begun working out naked in my garage/gym with the door open in the evening. I am 31 and I want others to see my muscular body and fat, 11" dong. Some of my neighbors have seen me and there have been no problems. One muscular young man came in and spoke to me. I told him about NB and invited him to join me. He was unavailable, but was interested and gave me his phone number. I was hard the whole time we spoke.

    ReplyDelete