Monday, April 14, 2014

AMATEUR SPOTLIGHT 2

HyperDev Labs Inc., MuscleCock™ Sports Drink & the IFNB present the 2014 Amateur Spotlight

IGNACIO JULE, VENEZUELA


In his own words:
When I was 17 I met a personal trainer who I admired.  I asked him for help, but he told me I might not be interested in the kind of bodybuilding he trained.  He body was amazing so I begged and told him I would follow whatever he told me to do.  I was frightened when I showed up at his private studio and he was there naked and his giant cock was rock hard! I didn't know what to think!
He explained to me he would help me get big, and to not be concerned with the nudity or the jerking off.  I soon learned these methods raised my natural testosterone and I became addicted to the naked training and loved what the excessive cock work did for me and my development!  
But I always hid the fact that I was training naked, and especially how I was using cock stim for gains.  But after 9 years, over 100lbs of muscle gain and a cock that went from 7" to a fat, manly 10", I realized I am too amazing to not be proud!
I am now getting ready for my first naked bodybuilding contest, and try to show off my cock and muscles in public whenever I can.  I think every man should overcome their fear and experience the ego-boosting power of this amazing sport!
Goals for the future:
I want to win at least my class in my first contest, and am training for at least four cumshots.  I also want to be an ambassador to the sport, encouraging young teenagers everywhere to look at my hard cock and muscles and get excited to get naked and pump up!  My dream is to have hundreds watch me flex and cum and grow excited for the sport!
Team MuscleCock™featured him because:
Ignacio's story is a common one.  Too often men are frightened by the necessary sexual aggression required of naked bodybuilding.  But the fact that Ignacio was willing to let strangers work his cock just to get ahead is a shining example of how all young men should be!  We hope Ignacio fulfills his dreams and we all see him shoot his hot wads on a pro stage some day!
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF IGNACIO JULE?  
YOUR THOUGHTS, COMMENTS AND TALES BRING THE IFNB ALIVE!  PLEASE POST MORE!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful cock. I can see why he wants to show everyone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Jule on finally exhibiting himself at his first contests – I’m sure he’ll do well. He has great musculature – especially wonderful shoulders and great striation in his arms. His cock is also very vascular/veiny and had great thickness, and seems to strongly point up an out – the most aesthetic way to show an erect dong during competition. It doesn’t play into the criteria, but I also prefer a competitor’s dick to have a foreskin, and I like that even with it’s huge size gains, the skin still rolls over the cock head when he’s fully hard.

    And it would be great to see Jule or someone else form a group that would introduce and encourage young teens to explore the naked bodybuilding lifestyle early. There is of course the Beef Boy competition, and sub comps like the Master’s Boy at the Masters that showcase teen competitors, but most of these young kids find the organization by chance or only from close family and friends; I hope this organization could start doing outreach – scouting beaches and swimming holes, meeting with teen athletes and generally finding the best formed young men who are ripe to grow their bodies and cocks to mammoth proportions.

    Does MuscleCock, or other sports drink companies make any enhanced cum drinks that are targeted to the youth market? Introducing them to the stimulating effects of delicious muscle cum might be the best first step to getting them interesting in the full lifestyle?

    ReplyDelete