Monday, April 14, 2014

AMATEUR SPOTLIGHT 1

HyperDev Labs Inc., MuscleCock™ Sports Drink & the IFNB present the 2014 Amateur Spotlight

TED KENNEY, USA


In his own words:
I always loved lifting, and was a huge fan of non-naked bodybuilding since I was a kid.  But when I was in my late 20's I saw pictures of a naked bodybuilding contest and that changed everything for me.  I always admired the power and confidence of competitive bodybuilders, but when I saw the cocks on those freaks I realized the naked sport was on a whole other superior level!  I immediately researched the sport, and in addition to my lifting I started aggressive cock growth programs.  I never imagined ever competing, but loved getting jacked and felt my confidence soar as I developed my monster cock!  
Last year I divorced my wife (who couldn't understand my passion for the male sport of naked bodybuilding), and finally felt free to purse my passion!   I located a naked bodybuilding trainer and he helped me prep for my first amateur naked bodybuilding contest in Indiana, USA.  I came in fourth in the light heavyweights, and managed to cum three times on stage!  I am hooked!  
Goals for the future:
I want to keep competing and am planning my next amateur show in a few months.  I want to cum at least 5 times on stage, and eventually more!  My 11" cock is already in the works and I hope to fatten it up and gain another half inch.  I also want to put on 15 - 20 lbs. of solid muscle. At 32 I may have too far to go to ever get to compete as an IFNB pro, but that is obviously a dream of mine!
Team MuscleCock™featured him because:
When we say Ted's meat we were incredibly impressed!  he has a ways to go to become a muscle freak, but how could we pass up a chance to show beautiful cock enhancement!  Likewise, we admire Ted's commitment to the naked muscle lifestyle and think his focus on immersing himself in male aggression is an example to all beginners.
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF TED KENNEY?  
YOUR THOUGHTS, COMMENTS AND TALES BRING THE IFNB ALIVE!  PLEASE POST MORE!

3 comments:

  1. It's great to see Kenney living the alpha dream; and glad he jettisoned his wife and that life so that he can focus on an all-male, all - alpha, all - naked lifestyle. At 36 he can still do so much and that gorgeous monster schlong is a beauty. All the best to him, and I hope he gets a chance to get into a contest to show that cum stick in action.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a huge cock. No wonder he got rid of his wife; only a male ass could satisfy that monster!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where can a fan get info on aggressive cock growth? I want a massive dick and am a fan of IFNB

    ReplyDelete