Tuesday, April 1, 2014

2013 MR. ALPHA 28

MR. ALPHA JK ROHER ENJOYS DESERVED 
TOP TREATMENT IN POST-CONTEST RELEASE ROOM
Malik al Aouit (16th) shares the use of some assistant holes with 213 Mr. Alpha himself, JK Roher.  Roher was unusually receptive to 
those eager to put their cocks in the hole of the world's most perfect man, and seemed to enjoy all forms of post contest release!

Fans of our new Mr. Alpha will all tell you that JK Roher is STRICT with his cock training.  The world's most perfect man is constantly stimulating himself and is known for his intensive cock training. His preferred and recommended form of cock stim and cock training has always been hole fucking, but for the Mr. A The Jacker wanted to leave nothing to chance and included intensive anal stim.  An unusual choice for the man who has ruthlessly wrecked a thousand assholes, but clearly one that worked for him!

But what was more surprising and exciting to fans was when it was reported that Roher allowed a lot of cock up his ass during his extensive post-contest release.  Just how much cock was shoved into the man the world must worship? "I lost count," Roher laughed.  "I just proved I am the best man in the world.  My only interest was celebrating and bringing my insane horniness down.  I just went blind and went for it like I never have in the release room.  I know dudes were tossing loads up mu perfect ass hole, but I didn't care.  I had loads to shoot, mouths to fuck and asses to ruin, so what was going on back there was the least of my concern!"

The release room is strictly closed to fans, yet nonetheless some fans do manage to work their way backstage.  Some even got a chance to be fucked – and fuck! – the most beautiful man in the world.  What was that like?

"I wish I could tell you," a fan told us.  "I planned on fucking his muscle ass for an hour, but I didn't count on how powerful his perfect beauty is.  I barely got my cock in his cum-dribbling hole before I shot.  I just lost control!"

Looks like even taking cock, Roher is truly dominant!

WHAT ARE YOUR FINAL THOUGHTS ON THE MR. ALPHA?
POST YOUR TALES AND RESPONSES BELOW!

7 comments:

  1. A fashion and design school professor (an avid clothmo active in the ACLU) was teaching his class one day when he told them he would teach how to design and build posing trunks for bodybuilders.

    He told the class that bodybuilding was about aesthetics, and that the clothes a bodybuilder wore when posing were an important part of that aesthetic. He announced that the type of fiber used, the characteristics of the fiber, and the color of the fiber would all be important.

    But one student was a marine - recently released from active service. "Bodybuilding isn't about color and fiber characteristics," the marine said. "Bodybuilding is about finding out which man is the most ALPHA and dominates the rest of the field. Without information about the length and MEATINESS of one's fuckstick, you cannot make that determination. This is why when I was in the service, we always posed naked in the barracks!"

    The professor was not amused. "I have been teaching fashion and design for twenty years," he said. "If you think you know more about bodybuilding than I do, I challenge you to come up to the stage and pose for us. Myself and the other faculty members will judge you."

    The marine agreed to pose on the stage, and the professor got a few of his faculty buddies to come serve as judges. The marine took off all of his clothes and began flexing his muscles on the stage. Just by thinking about his own perfect body, he was able to fully erect his massive 14" PISSWORM. Then, perfectly timed with one of his poses, he released a torrent of HOT CUM into the crowd, hitting all of the CLOTHMO professors who were there to judge him.

    The professor ran out of the room, drenched in MUSCLE JUICE, while the students cheered. From that day, posing trunks were no longer part of the syllabus.

    ORIGINAL:
    http://xoxohth.com/thread.php?thread_id=2533703&mc=22&forum_id=2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What's CLOTHMO?

      Delete
    2. A derisive term for clothed bodybuilders

      Delete
    3. A CLOTHMO is a pathetic excuse for a man - the type of man who would rather lick a disgusting jock strap than orally stim a CLEAN, MEATY HORSECOCK

      Delete
    4. .....and a Marine is in a fashion and design class ....because.....?

      Delete
  2. these guys are great! would you consider morphing Nick Zak? he doesn't need any building up, just envisioning his hard-ware. I would LOVE to see him in action with Christian Power or Max Chevalier of menofmontreal ! Thom Hewson

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would out compete any other man to get the chance to be with him in a sexual encounter.

    ReplyDelete