Tuesday, April 1, 2014

2013 MR. ALPHA 27

TEEN PHENOM YANN PERROD BECOMES MOST USED
COCK & BODY DURING POST CONTEST RELEASE
Yann Perrod shows off how his rise to fame has made his cock "the most desired male symbol ever."

The pump room is one of the most important spaces for bodybuilders before a contest.  But equally essential among professional naked bodybuilders is the release room, where the beasts of masculine muscle and cock go to release their elevated levels of testosterone after a contest.

While the purpose of the release room is a functional one, many unofficial traditions preside there.  The Mr. Alpha is the most prestigious muscle and cock contest in the world, and so the release room is naturally one of the most celebrated spaces for the top alpha men of our planet to let loose after the strictness of contests.

And this year was the Teen Phenom Yann Perrod's first time in a Mr. Alpha release room.  The youngest pro naked bodybuilder in IFNB history was startled at the reception at first.  "I am used to being held down and force fucked by bigger men," he told us.  "That was key to my early success in training for this sport.  But I did not expect so many of the larger men to be so determined to fuck me!  I was trained on big cock for ass stim as a boy, but the megaweight cocks are far more difficult for me!  They held me down for hours, shoving monster dicks in my hole even – even the men who placed below me in the contest!  I don't know how many muscle cocks tore up my hole, but I was not expecting to be the one everyone would use considering I am now a champion like them!"

However, after the ordeal, Perrod discovered that his cock was the most sought by fans and assistants.  "I am among the most worshipped muscle and cock icons on the planet.  And my cock was the most popular.  I may not have won the Mr. Alpha, but clearly I am superior in many ways!"

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF PERROD'S FIRST EXPERIENCE IN THE PRO LEVEL RELEASE ROOM?
POST A COMMENT BELOW!



1 comment:

  1. Perrod is an impressive young God who earned and deserved the attention he received in his first show. That face, that body; his shaft is truly enormous-- somehow knowing he's a teen makes him even more attractive. He could use a bit more size in the upper quads, and bigger obliques would better frame that remarkable cock. And while I wouldn't want him to know I said this in fear of being utterly destroyed, I think he has a bit of growth opportunity to go from confident to truly cock. With all this said, my final request at death would to be on my knees, at his side, licking -- ever so slowly -- his intercostals and serratus.

    ReplyDelete