Thursday, March 20, 2014

2013 MR. ALPHA 26

GENTLEMEN, WE PRESENT THE INTERNATIONAL
MR. ALPHA, JK ROHER!
#1 ALPHA MUSCLE STUD ON THE PLANET!
The youngest Mr. Alpha in IFNB history, 23-year-old JK Roher poses with 
the original Mr. Alpha Golden Phallus, shaped after the massive cock of 1974 Mr. Alpha Jonathan Terrian.

The man who is more alpha than any other man for this year has been named: and it is Superheavyweight JK Roher!

Many fans claimed it was a foregone conclusion that the massively muscled, thickly hung and endlessly arrogant show-off of muscle and cock would end up in first.  Yet in a contest with so many twists and surprises, Roher had to play a solid game – and he did!  His muscle was thick, his cuts deep, his posting exciting and his studly dick was a horny weapon of envy and lust!

"I honestly can't imagine anyone not losing control at the site of me," he spoke to the fans when presented the first place Golden Phallus.  "I walk around all day thinking in my head: my god, I am so fucking amazing and better looking than anyone else!  I know I am alpha, and so am not surprised by winning the top prize on the planet and being the single most perfect man to walk the earth right now!  I generally think that anyway.  In the months of grueling lifting and hardcore clockwork, I would sometimes stop just to appreciate my amazing, manly body – and I couldn't help but jerk off loads all over myself!  I mean, I get off on how hot I am, and I am better than any of you little wimps, so I can imagine how hard it must be to never be able to ascend to my level!  Only natural you see me as your alpha!"

Powerful and true words from an amazing young competitor!  "The Jacker" has been on a roll all year, with top placings in contests and awe-inspiring public appearances to gloat over his muscle and cock in front of desperate fans.

"Yeah, everyone wants a piece of this," he told us backstage.  Hottest stud on the planet, and I know it!"

JK Roher increased his training and especially expanded his cock and cum work.  The typically only-insertive cock-prepper even used anal stim to prep his horniness levels.  "It's not getting fucked," he explained.  "Everyone who understands masculine sports knows that.  I have giant cocks slammed relentlessly into my hole to ensure maximal stim and leave nothing to chance.  I fucked several men into unconsciousness during my prep, but for this prep also held my muscle hole open for piston powered giant cock plowing.  Sometimes I even hooked myself up to fuck machines while posing so that the hole abuse was relentless.  Nothing can be left to chance if you want to show up on stage horny as possible.  That is just a fact of manliness.  And my results clearly speak for themselves!"

That they do!

Congratulations to the IFNB's new top Mr. Alpha, JK Roher!

The recap of the top placings from the Finals:
Mr. Alpha: JK Roher with 19/19
2nd: Pierre Douton with 17/16
3rd: Njals "Logjammer" Bogarson with 27/15
4th: Dan Otter with 19/17
5th: Jan Kolberg with 27/24
6th: Yann Perrod with 17/15
7th: Matt Boyer with 15/12
8th: Felipe Hernandez with 29/13
9th: Buck "Hammer" Paulette with 26/11
10th: Soto Miyoki with 16/13

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT JK ROHER BEING THE NEW MR. A???
POST YOUR STORIES AND COMMENTS!  YOU GUYS BRING THE IFNB TO LIFE!!!

10 comments:

  1. Any Legal MUSCLENUTS attend the Alpha? - HALFORD

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, i was pretty shocked at Yann Perrod's performance.

    also halford, do you need a new XO account?

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw, bob woodward pu here. in his attempt to stop the righteous crusade of IFNB-commentary, Benzo has stirred up the HORNETS NEST. obv. a MUSCLENUT of your dedication/caliber is currently being missed. IFNB fans currently revolting. e-mail me at marukyuu@gmail.com so we can hook you up with a new account to combat these CLOTHMO scum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. THE BROTHERHOOD WILL REMAIN. The CLOTHMO'S SHALL NEVER WIN

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I don't have a .edu email address, how can I jon in these discussions on that board?

    And why aren't they happening here anyway? Is there a reason you don't have them here among the fans?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow that's some really wonderful action.

    HALFORD NEVER COME BACK UR DONE THERE.

    ReplyDelete
  7. RealBBer,

    First of all, I would like to thank you for this wonderful blog, never have I seen such dedication to the sport we all hold so near and dear to our hearts. I know we have disagreed on such things as Pierre Douton's cock control and the legitimacy of Matt Boyer leaving clothed bodybuilding for the nude muscle game, but at the end of the day, you are the most respected journalist to ever report on the IFNB, and we are very grateful. As much as the LEGAL MUSCLENUTS love to post here, we figured we would try and expand the audience of the IFNB, in essence, wanted to GROW IT BIG, SHOW IT BIG, KNOW IT'S BIG, which hopefully you can understand. But, trust us when we say, that THIS SITE is the PINNACLE OF MASCULINITY and the PREMIER IFNB news source, and we all check it daily for updates. Hopefully you have seen an increase in your traffic. As for the .edu account situation, I suggest you email the poster above, he is a VERY TRUSTED IFNB Fan and will most likely be able to help you out. In the meantime, I will do my best to post some STIM WORTHY comments here. Thank you for your service. - HALFORD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is no way to contact the poster above. He posted anonymous. Duh.

      And I am not the creator of this site. I am just a poster, like you. You keep saying I am the writer. I am not.

      Delete
    2. If you can provide an email address, I can email you the username/password to an account I have created for you using my .edu address

      Delete
  8. What a nice gesture of JK that he squatted over the huge golden dildo after the award ceremony and rode the tool with violent thrusts! After the scandal surrounding Carlos Monza, in whose asshole the judges had detected unauthorized stims, JK wanted to show so that he had adhered to the rules and made no use of any illegal means. He bounced up and down on the dildo with such joy that the audience clapped to the beat of the hard ride and frenetically cheered at every squat with which he exploded with another cumshot. Good to see that the trophy proved its usefulness! The athletes, who placed on the following ranks, felt that their trophies were unfortunately too small to do likewise.

    ReplyDelete