Thursday, March 20, 2014

2013 MR. ALPHA 23

2013 MR. ALPHA WINNERS:
LEGENDARY DAN OTTER TAKES FOURTH PLACE!
The greatest naked muscle ever, legendary naked bodybuilder Dan Otter – who has won the Mr. A six times 
in the past – poses alongside his Golden Phallus trophy.  Still oozing potent muscle cum, Otter had no problem 
coming in fourth place in a contest "where I didn't even have to try to be better than almost everyone."

When you think of a throbbing cock attached to massive male muscle with an arrogance that holds you in awe, the first name that comes to most naked muscle fans is legendary Dan Otter.  The man has been heralded as the "perfect vision of true masculinity" six times in the IFNB's Mr. Alpha, and his consistent performances of cocky swagger, amazing beef and a huge, ever-horny cock is testimony to that.

Many fans were frustrated that he "phoned in" his appearance at this year's Mr. Alpha.  "But I have nothing to prove," Otter explained.  "You little men can never understand that a true alpha stud like me does;t have to prove anything to anyone ever.  I believe deeply that I am superior to any of you and to just about every other muscle man out there.  I know it is a fact, and have the wins to back it.  So if I feel like jumping into a show for fun just to show off how amazing I am, it's my choice.  You little bitches should be grateful I did and you got to see how far above you I stand!"

Tough words to argue there.  Otter is so superior among muscle cocks that he made no special prep for the Mr. a – he was originally not even planning to enter it, but jumped in last minute "for fun."  It is truly amazing when a man can still be top in the field and not even have to try!  Otter has had more wins than any other naked bodybuilder in IFNB history, and so taking fourth in a field of over 170 of the best naked muscle men only adds to how we "should all fucking shut up and worship my perfection."

Otter has had several perfect and near-perfect cum-shows this contest, and in the final Fifth round of Finals he blasted 19 thick, potent loads, timing no less than 17 with his remarkable posing.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF DAN OTTER – ONE OF THE BEST IN THE WORLD – COMING IN ONLY FOURTH AT THE MR. ALPHA?
YOUR COMMENTS, TALES AND IDEAS ARE AWESOME!  KEEP POSTING, GUYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment