Thursday, March 20, 2014

2013 MR. ALPHA 24

MR. ALPHA WINNERS:
NJALS BOGARSON TAKES 3rd PLACE!
His massive and horny cocked Megaweight Njals Bogarson, still dripping with cum,
 smiles proudly beside his Golden Phallus trophy for an unexpected third place win at the Mr. Alpha.

This Mr. Alpha was filled with surprises, right up until the end.  And one of the biggest is the surprise ascension of a dark horse megaweight to the top three muscle cocks in the world!  The jaw-dropping aggression of Njals Bogarson in the Finals not only proved that the megaweights can jockey for top positions in naked bodybuilding, but also that few assets are more masculine than a massive, frightening horseback attached to a distortedly over muscled body.

No one would have guessed Bogarson could have pulled ahead during the Mr. Alpha Preliminary rounds.  While the massive fuck stud held his own and was at the top of the pack, few saw him as having what it might take to break even the top ten in the end, let alone the top five.  "Muscle makes men horny – period!" he explained.

"Fuck what the pussies try to say about it; muscle is all a real man needs to be a true breeding stud.  And I have awesome huge muscle, and know how everyone is desperate to see me flex it.  So also having a cock that can make anyone I fuck pass out from it's brutal force gave me the extra confidence I needed to prove that brute force and raw male aggression are what being a real alpha male is truly all about!"

Bogarson is often mislabeled a "pretty boy," but his violent cock prep and aggressive, arrogant onstage flexing and cumming is anything but "pretty."  Several assistants had passed out as Bogarson refused to stop pounding their damaged holes, just as he said.  "I refuse to take the stage unprepared," he explained of his brutal powerfucking prep methods. "I need to be in the zone of pure, uncontrollable sexual madness in order to flex and cum at my best.  The dudes who's holes I destroy are really just objects to me – things I use for my own purposes.  They are there for the sole purpose of bettering my cock and pleasing my needs.  What other reason is there for an alpha to fuck if not to dominate, and glorify his own power?  THAT is a wining philosophy!"

Certainly is.  Bogarson's monstrous tool was beyond massive, thicker than JK Roher and nearly as long as Yann Perrod.  His cum performance in the final round of Finals was frightening and amazing, blasting 27 powerful loads of raunchy muscle cum skywards into the crowd of adoring and grateful fans!

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF BOGARSON COMING IN THIRD?
YOUR COMMENTS, DEBATES AND TALES IN THE COMMENTS BELOW BRING THE IFNB TO LIFE!!  KEEP IT UP – POST BELOW!!!

2 comments:

  1. Roher deserved to win, without question. And yes, if his abs were up to par with his surreal biceps and lats, Douton would be unbeatable. But I think the guy both need to look out for is Njals Borgarson.

    I laugh at the fools who discount him as a Pretty Boy; put a bag on his head and he's still among the hottest specimens walking this, or any, planet. I'd like to see these jealous philistines plowed by Borgason and then asked what they think of his face.

    It's my humble opinion that looks is an underestimated criteria in the IFNB -- I mean, all things being equal why shouldn't the better looking guy win? And those that say competitors shouldn't be judged on something they're 'born with' I say: tough shit! The guy is fucking beautiful; it doesn't matter why. Njals could make any one of us cum with one look -- that's gotta' count for something in the Alpha World. Enough said: Njals doesn't even need a face! Look at that body, that cock! What I wouldn't pay to sit on that monster, to have those magnificent biceps wrapped around my throat -- begging to lick his abs.

    Pretty Boy my ass! 27 loads: twenty-seven thunderous explosions of cum, coming out out of that staggeringly massive and beautiful physique. I predict he'll take the title within two years!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also think Bogarson is the real Alpha. I love Roher and Douton springs my cock rock hard, so am psyched that two truly superior men are in the top placings. But I came into this cheering on Bogarson and still think this beast of a perfect stud represents more of what it means to be a TRUE Alpha Male than any other!

      I agree with the previous poster about looks, and while there is no official criteria for handsomeness, as I have followed the contests of the IFNB it is clear the judges do take handsome looks very sincerely. The genetic truth is that a better looking man IS our superior and we all MUST accept him as ABOVE US. Those born of beauty are better than the rest, and so should place better. Add to that a giant, hole-abusive cock, freakish, powerful muscle, an arrogance of entitlement and an aggressive sexual nature, and THAT is what all men should uphold as the ultimate example of maleness.

      And that is Bogarson! The Logjammer is one of the most abusive cock preppers out there, which shows the extent of his authority over lesser men. He will violently use the holes of his subordinates without any concern for their comfort or protest just to get what he wants: a trophy. These men are worthless tools for his mighty cock, and he does not pretend anything different than that TRUTH. And his prep shows with his perfect contest cum loads. 27 in a round is amazing, and he delivers that much regularly!

      I still see Bogarson as the under-rated TRUE champion.

      And he is NOT a pretty boy. He is masculine, aggressive, powerful and dangerous – the furthest thing from "pretty."

      Delete