Thursday, March 20, 2014

2013 MR. ALPHA 25

MR. ALPHA WINNERS:
PIERRE DOUTON TAKES A CLOSE 2nd PLACE!
The incredible V-taper and heavy cock of Pierre Douton won back fans who began dismissing him after this tough year 
of competition.  He poses proudly with the second place Mr. Alpha Golden Phallus trophy.


Pierre Douton is one of the horniest and most aggressive muscle men on the planet.  His size and shape are legendary, and his hole-wrecking monster cock is the awe and envy of many of his peers.  A longtime veteran of the naked muscle and cock game, his typically consistent performance in the pro leagues was hampered this year by several experiments that worked against him.  Many of his fans jumped ship, doubting the pro had much left in him.

"When you are my fans, I own you," Douton told us.  "You are my bitches.  You live for my muscle and for my cock alone.  And this is for life.  I am your boss because I am bigger than you, stronger than you, and my cock can make any man beg me pathetically for mercy.  These are facts; I am better than you, so you are all my bitches.  No one is not a Douton fan!  And no one is allowed to deny my amazing body!"

True words from this beast of muscle, and indeed Douton fans are loyal and cling to his incredible work in the pro ranks.  His inability to place well at several pro shows did not dull support from his die-hard fan base.  And their loyalty was rewarded as Douton brought the best package he has ever presented into the game of muscled, hung, horny alpha men!  Even in spite of an unusual cock failure, the pro took an early lead and stayed high in the ranks for most of the contest, cumming several perfect rounds and posing with his signature precision and arrogance.

In the final round of he Mr. A Finals, Douton graced the fans with 17 large cumloads – one being recorded at 14 hot bursts!  His timing was remarkable, nailing 16 of those delicious cumshaws with amazing poses!

Pierre Douton may not have placed first, but he is definitely back on top!

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF DOUTON COMING IN SECOND?
POST YOUR OPINIONS AND TALES BELOW!  YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME AND YOUR COMMENTS ARE AMAZING!


1 comment:

  1. Another limp dicked black man. Do the editors have a prejudice against or fear of big black cock?

    ReplyDelete