Monday, April 14, 2014

AMATEUR SHOWCASE 6

HyperDev Labs Inc., MuscleCock™ Sports Drink & the IFNB present the 2014 Amateur Spotlight

BIXENTE IZARRU, PORTUGAL (4)


In his own words:
I am sure that since me and my brother sent our image you have been thinking about my awesome muscle and cock all the time.  In my opinion, I just had that effect on everyone, because I am so awesome!  So, I figured I would resubmit with a progress report that will no doubt blow your mind!
First off, I have decided to enter my first naked bodybuilding competition in a few months!  I bet that makes your cocks hard with excitement for me!  I figured a real man should show up at one of these amateur contests and show what stud muscle looks like.  Since I got my cock coaching certification I have managed to get my flexing cumloads up to six during posing – fucking ba ass for an amateur in his sport!
So I thought I'd make your day by sending a progress shot of me as I end my off season and start prep.  My cock has been so overstimulated during training that I can't help but get boned while flexing and showing off, and when people are looking it's a guarantee that I will bust a nut with hot cum!  This was in a restaurant. (Yes, I refuse to put shirts on in restaurants – bad enough I gotta wear pants – and intimidate and bully them until they shut up and do what's right and let eat be there half naked!) My stud dick got so hard it pushed right out my sweats and next think I know I was a volcano of hot man cum!  Further proof I am the next pro IFNB stud in the making!
Goals for the future:
Dominate a local amateur show and get my pro card within 18 months of starting naked bodybuilding competition.  Also to push my little brothers cock as hard as i push mine so we are known for being the horniest muscle dudes on the circuit!
Team MuscleCock™featured him because:
Ramuncho may be the enthusiastic one, but his older brother Bixente oozes arrogant alpha!  Either one of the Izarru brothers probably would have made our showcase, but Bixente had it right: the impression this arrogant, heavy hung, stud-horny muscle bull leaves is not easily forgotten!
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF BIXENTE IZARRU?  
YOUR THOUGHTS, COMMENTS AND TALES BRING THE IFNB ALIVE!  PLEASE POST MORE!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE when naked pros are busting out of their clothing in public; when their cock and muscles are too big, and their show - off attitudes don't allow, for them to be covered. That his cock is cumming in public is even better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bixente definitely has a future as a great cock coach if he can train others as hard as he’s trained himself. To be an amateur shooting up to six times during a posedown is a great accomplishment, and that he’s trained himself to almost automatically shot hot muscle cum just because he knows he’s being watched, well that is a talent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Those stats are incredible for an amateur! he looks like he'd be a great muscle trainer, but I like that he is focusing on his talent with muscle cock development. and six blasts in a round is fucking AWESOME! Shooting like a pro! His mental prep stim – enjoying being watched – is a key to his future!

      Delete
  3. Drop the sweatpants dude,

    ReplyDelete