Sunday, April 20, 2014

AMATEUR SPOTLIGHT 10

HyperDev Labs Inc., MuscleCock™ Sports Drink & the IFNB present the 2014 Amateur Spotlight

PAOLO RIALTO, ITALY


In his own words:
My buddy who I lift weights with became obsessed many years ago with naked training.  I was very put off.  He was big and started to grow obsessed with having me see his dick get rock hard.  It was giant, and he was growing so much, but it seemed strange.  He explained about naked bodybuilding, which to me seemed like a sex orgy.  I had no interest! But he convinced me to go to the 2006 IFNB Italia Championships and I was amazed at what I saw!  Yes, it was hundreds of men naked and jerking off and drinking cum and even butt fucking, but this was somehow not about sex at all!  It was a sport – and it was incredible!  
I was surprised how much I liked the naked sport, and when I saw results I was convinced!  While men do not understand until they experience naked bodybuilding, it is not about sex at all, and entirely about what real manhood is about: big muscle, big cock, strength and POWER!   
My buddy and I began heavy enhancements on both muscle and cock, and I grew much faster than traditional bodybuilding!  My cock has responded particularly well, and I sport an 11" competitive monster with a cock head bigger than my own fist!  I feel more manly in this sport than I ever did with clothes! I just competed in my first amateur event, and all the judges told me I have the shape of a pro!  I won not only the super heavyweight class with 8 cum shots, but also won the overall title for the show!  
And yes, now I am one of those men constantly flexing for other dudes, jerking off aggressively, and drinking so much delicious hot muscle cum to GROW!  I even now use real male asses to prep my cock and love the results it gives me!  I am glad my horny buddy (who came in third) convinced me that all of this male cock work and muscle was not sexual because I now agree and have found the ultimate male sport!!! 
Goals for the future:
Turn pro within 2 years, and put on 50 - 80 lbs of muscle.  I would like one day to have a 14"+ cock in competition.  This coming year my goal is to attempt anal stim for the first time to increase my growth.  I am scared and do not like the idea, but now understand spreading my muscle cheeks and taking hole pounding is not sexual but proof I am committed to winning at any cost!  I hope to take on this next level of growth soon.
Team MuscleCock™featured him because:
Where was this amazing competitor hiding?  And what we love the most is how honest Paolo is about how the sport seemed to a typical man.  We want to see more naked men cumin and getting horny to show how manly they are, and so the myth that this is about sex is a tough one for the sport to overcome.  Hearing stories like Paolo's was inspiring to us, and even more so because he stands as proof that this is not a sexual pursuit, even if sexual stimulation is ESSENTIAL for hormonal stimulation growth.
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF PAOLO RIALTO?  
YOUR THOUGHTS, COMMENTS AND TALES BRING THE IFNB ALIVE!  PLEASE POST MORE!

9 comments:

  1. i wish he has huge balls low hangingto match with the rest which is awesome real MALE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed. I think the league hasn't placed enough emphasis on big, round testicles as a measure of judgement. Since those amazing balls are what make the beautiful, thick, manly sperm that we celebrate as a representation of masculine power, that we should worship those bronzed, beautiful globes??

      Delete
    2. I cannot agree more ! the league should put more emphasis on balls and take into account too size and hanging

      Delete
    3. I also think mega cock has upstaged BALANCE. This is a sport of form, and meaty monster balls complement thick muscle. I know big balls usually do better in judging, but we need to see more! And the encouragement to swell the nuts starts while these men are in the amateur ranks!

      Delete
    4. Yeah, the balance seems way off as the stars continue to grow their huge muscles and oversized cocks. Big, cum-filled balls are the epitome of the masculine form, and should be showcased as much as the cock as part of the vision of perfect, huge male genitalia that naked bodybuilders aspire to.

      Delete
  2. I hope this guy makes it to the pros! I love his attitude towards the sport! Too many men fear the effort involved with becoming a true alpha, but this dude GETS IT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m really happy to see a straight stud like Paolo realizing that the naked muscle game is the one true sport. He’s obviously overcoming all the prejudices built into society about man-on-man contact, and clearly sees that sexually dominating another male isn’t about sex – it’s about showcasing your place as the a total alpha. It’s about lording your totally male physical presence over those under you – including your body, strength, dick and cum amount. And sharing and absorbing another alpha’s enhanced essence (through musclecock sucking or getting hot cum through anal fucking) is about making sure you have the absolute best to blow up your testosterone and become a bigger, better muscle bull. With plenty of hard muscle and dick work, and taking a lot of other muscle cum orally and anally, those 50-80 lbs more muscle and a 14” cum-rod are assured, and Paolo will definitely be able to move up to the megaweight category.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WELL STATED!

      I agree that Paolo has a great attitude and represents how an amateur can become a success! Understanding the goal – pure alpha male dominance with all aspects of a male's power – helps keep an athlete open to the REQUIRED training of cock, body and attitude. Paolo represents this.

      The game is being an alpha AMONG OTHER MEN. As such, how can one win if one does not engage alpha behavior throughout training? While the science of cock stim, anal stim and cum training is the backbone, the ATTITUDE of dominance also needs to be constantly upheld. How else can one feel dominant over other men if one does not PROVE the ultimate power of making men COMPLETELY subservient? Paolo gets this, and his focus on winning and keeping that amazing meat in the hands of other MEN prove that he understands the alpha game!

      Delete
  4. Where can I get cock enhancement online? I want to get a massive dick

    ReplyDelete