Sunday, April 20, 2014

AMATEUR SPOTLIGHT 9

HyperDev Labs Inc., MuscleCock™ Sports Drink & the IFNB present the 2014 Amateur Spotlight

JANOS PERALEK, HUNGARY



In his own words:
I have always loved making men jealous of my fat cock.  Since I was a boy one of my greatest life pleasures is when men feel inferior to me because my cock is so amazing!  So I grew up always eager to have my cock dangling in front of men; the closer I can shove my meat in someone's face and mock them for being less than me, the happier I am! It did not take me long to learn how muscles attract attention and also make a man superior, so I have been a dedicated bodybuilder since I was a teen and now love proving my superiority even more now that my body is so amazing too!
When I learned that there are ways to enhance cock, I knew this was my only goal!  I wanted my massive cock to be even bigger and prove how you are all beneath me!  I did anything I could to get wealthy people to support me, and found that many men will pay me and support my cock growth!  I did whatever it took to get connected to labs, and have been fattening my cock regularly and have grown two inches in as many years!
I never thought of competing but am now so interested to tell the men of this world that I am so much more amazing than them that naked bodybuilding seems the obvious platform for me! Also, the enhancements have made me horny so much and so aggressive that I now also wish to show every man I can that I am your superior by cumin in your face and laughing at your pathetic fate!  
Goals for the future:
To compete and win in the IFNB one day and be known as the man who is above you all! I wish to cum on as many men as possible and humiliate them just because I am able to as a superior!  I will be known as the perfect cock and man of this planet!
Team MuscleCock™featured him because:
They say only the arrogant are suited for the IFNB, and so few men who have never competed are as fitting as this amateur we discovered!  His self-concept is admirable, and his drive is truly inspiring!  So many naked bodybuilders start with muscle building and then learn to enjoy cock growth and exhibitionism, but Peralek is that rare breed who draws so much (deserved) authority over his fellow man by focusing on his ultimate weapon: a dangerously oversized and terrifying fuck log!
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF JANOS PERALEK?  
YOUR THOUGHTS, COMMENTS AND TALES BRING THE IFNB ALIVE!  PLEASE POST MORE!

6 comments:

  1. PHENOMENAL COCKY ATTITUDE! Arrogance FIRST, shape SECOND, it's the way of a true alpha male! And this guy seems like a natural!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this guy really does have the attitude to be an IFNB star! He’s been swinging his cock in men’s faces since he was young, and it shows in his cocky, show-off stance. I bet the enhancements that are increasing his masculine aggression will leave him a cum machine, and it will not be long before he’s pounding both professional trainers and fan’s asses like an animal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And what a good looking guy too! He really is worthy of worship, and I hope that with that arrogant attitude he stays as naked as possible all the time - covering up that body and that cock would be the real crime!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree that his nudity is a PRIVILEGE to those around him. he definitely has the RIGHT attitude.

      Delete
  4. What a perfeclly proportioned stud Peralek is. Such a magnificent cock. Let us see some shots of him when hard and shooting his load. This seems to be the only pic. of him in the blog. Please do not let him just get lost, for he looks like a winner. He typifies the trend we have seen in 2014 so far in that some guys are going for perfection of physigue rather than for megaweight and sinew. Terrific

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree totally with the comments of Anonyme above. This guy is hot. What would be terrific would be to have some shots of him fuxking a cock trainer. It In 2013, Mr, Alpha 1, there is a story about the veteran cock trainer Jaro Geurille, who has a stupendous physique and a dream size cock. It seems odd that he has remained a trainer rather than a competitor, as he has all the qualities of an Alpha male. Anyway, it sould be simply great if Peralek and he could figure in some scene together, with Peralek hard fucking Jaro and cumming. We read a lot about the prep rooms and the need for heavy cock training several time a day and I am sure I am not alone in wishing we had more shots of this side of the competition.

    ReplyDelete