Tuesday, April 22, 2014

AMATEUR SPOTLIGHT 11

HyperDev Labs Inc., MuscleCock™ Sports Drink & the IFNB present the 2014 Amateur Spotlight

JUAN SIMONES, NDWF CHAMPION, SPAIN



In his own words:
When I was a boy, my giant cock often caused a problem while wrestling.  It was so huge it would fall out of my singlet, and I often got hard.  However, my coach was a smart man and explained the hard-on was a natural result of having high testosterone and that I was naturally an alpha.  He encouraged me to be rock hard when I wrestled other boys, and often trained my cock before and after practice, privately milking me in his office and explaining it would improve my game to let him work my dick.  Within a year I discovered he was right, but unfortunately it meant my cock was now always in the way.  So in college, I fully switched to naked male wrestling to compensate and be done with the singlet.  It was also in college that I began cock enhancement, realizing how my massive fuck pole could be used in tournaments.
But even though naked male wrestling satisfied me and my newly liberated cock, I meanwhile always disliked how that sport put too much emphasis on traditional wrestling moves.  I had begun to learn Dominance Style grappling among college buddies, and found more satisfaction forcing my massive cock into a terrified opponent who I subdued and finishing the match.  While many purists put down Dominance Style, it has grown in popularity among naked wrestlers, and I personally feel it is the superior version of all wrestling sports.  So when the IFNB invited the NMWA (Naked Male Wrestling Association) to collaborate on a new league in 2010, I was skeptical.  Of course, they asked me to participate, and I was so glad the NDWF (Naked Dominance Wrestling Federation) was born with the support of the IFNB.  It has helped the sport grow in popularity.
As the first champion of the NMWA, I have rape-pinned over 60 opponents in official matches, and have continued to grow my cock and muscle.  I am now debating showing my gratitude to the IFNB for their help in starting the NDWF by entering my first naked bodybuilding competition in the upcoming year. 
Goals for the future:
To continue to encourage Dominance Style wrestling and help teen wrestlers learn that it is not a true pin until the opponent is properly demeaned with a public ass rape.  Meanwhile, I hope to become pro in the IFNB in the next few years to help attract attention to the NDWF.
Team MuscleCock™featured him because:
We saw Simones at the Dominance Wrestling Demo at the 2010 IFNB Dick Show and knew he would be a star.  When we learned he may cross over to the sport of naked bodybuilding, we were naturally excited!
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF JUAN SIMONES AND THE NDWF?  
YOUR THOUGHTS, COMMENTS AND TALES BRING THE IFNB ALIVE!  PLEASE POST MORE!

3 comments:

  1. I'm in love! Keep up this series of amazingly hot postings on these muscle monsters in training!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see naked wrestling and dominance wrestling getting the publicity it deserves. It's the next step for alphas to not only SHOW their perfection, but to also pit it into action for the adoring public to watch and cheer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be great to see an NDWF exhibition match at the next IFNB expo that is held - I'm sure it would be very popular, and a great way to get fans from both areas engaged in the other sport.

    ReplyDelete