Sunday, February 9, 2014

2013 MR. ALPHA 4

PRO JAN KOLBERG REPLACES
HEAD COCK TRAINER
If you can tear your eyes away from the massive melon pecs and freak arms of pro megaweight Jan Kolberg, 
you will see next to him the cock trainer to the top IFNB stars, Vic Saccoro (aka, "Vic Suck").

Kolberg names top cock trainer Vic Saccoro his head of cock work for the Mr. A!

In a move that has the naked muscle media buzzing and pro megaweight Jan Kolberg fans worrying, Kolberg fired the cock trainer he has worked with for seven years and replaced him with "Vic Suck" Vic Saccoro.

"I feel like I need my cock worked with more excitement," said Kolberg.  "Peter Bradt is a phenomenal cock trainer and has brought me far.  I just feel it is time for someone who makes my cock the center of his purpose.  I feel Bradt too much takes his privilege with my perfect meat for granted."

When asked if it was primarily Bradt's attitude toward Kolberg's Dick, Kolberg agreed, but added diplomatically: "I don't think any good cock trainer should be anything less than flattered to have a chance working my perfect cock.  Without that evident, why would I honor a man to handle it?  Yet beyond that, I need to have a dick that won't stop spraying, and Vic Suck is known for his amazing work."

Saccoro arrived at the Mr. A hired by heavyweight Jim Drey, who apparently had his sponsors pay Saccoro more than Saccoro had ever been paid.  Breaking the contract leaves middle-of-the-pack Drey in a pinch, and puts a solid dent in Kolberg's undoubtedly hefty Mr. A budget.

"Mr. Kolberg is the best and so deserves the best," Saccoro told us.  "I told him that if I had a chance with his cock, I would hang on to it as if it was the purpose for living.  When he heard this, he offered me the work.  I know I can help Kolberg bring a massive and heavy-shooting monster dong to the Mr. A stage, even though we have never previously worked together."

DO YOU THINK KOLBERG IS TAKING A RISK TO MAKE A CHANGE LAST MINUTE?  WHAT DOES THIS DO TO HIS CHANCES TO WIN? 
POST YOUR OPINIONS, THOUGHTS AND STORIES BELOW – YOUR VOICES ARE WHAT BRINGS THE IFNB ALIVE!!!

2 comments:

  1. Vic Saccaro, aka "Glottis" Sacarro, has long been a cocksucking favorite amongst the pros, but his hefty glutes with his surprisingly, slightly undersized hole frequently painfully pinch the 14" inch-plusers of the mega-ranks. It's a startling shift.

    Rumor has it that Glottis Sacarro had a stainless-steel dildo made of from a plaster of paris copy of the famously beautiful Kolberg cock (on sale in the lobby at his sponsor's tables during his appearances) and that he practiced for months before approaching the Kolberg team secretly in a bid to unseat rival cocktrainer Bradt.

    And it's far from true that Bradt was tired of endless plowings from the Kolberg cock, but he may have tired of the endless verbal litany of "pose-and-approve" oral ejaculations that Kolberg is said to require while fucking musclebutt, Bradt probably wanted to be left alone in his own ecstatic thoughts while receiving the broad strokes of the famous Kolberg cock.

    Overall, though, I think it may be that Kolberg was convinced that the time was right for the arrogant young musclepuppy cock trainer Sacarro. Now it's up to the judges - and the fans - to determine whether the shift was the smart move to make.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vick Suck is a top cock coach, and it is believable he will go to any lengths to prep a monster cock to win.

      And Bradt was let go unfairly. I think Bradt would have stayed. But it sounds like he got complacent at his work. However, it was Bradt who's holes get used endlessly so that Kolberg could get to where he is.

      I think the switch will work against Kolberg. We may have seen him make his fatal flaw.

      Delete