Saturday, February 8, 2014

2013 MR. ALPHA 3

MR. A TRENDWATCH: FORCED HYPER-STIM 
A POPULAR PREP METHOD AMONG PROS
Megaweight Jan Kolberg in the Prep Room flexes his monstrous arms and pecs while his cock is relentlessly sucked, 
jerked and forced to cum over and over to prepare for the on stage action.  
Kolberg has been a vocal advocate of the growing pro trend of forced hyperstim.

Forcing muscular men to cum over and over, without a pause, is a common training technique for the monster-cocked pros in the IFNB.  Yet rarely is forced cock work part of a pre contest strategy.  Forced cumming has been thought to "drain" too much contest-winning man juice.  However, in recent years, many pros have actually used hyper-stim to create a cock which cums so frequently and violently that many think forced hyperstim is the way to go prior to taking stage.

"I am such a masculine man that all I want to do is pump my muscles and milk hot loads from my perfect cock," said Jan Kolberg.  "I just use my natural state of being and have a trainer force my cock to keep cumming.  I usually like to hyperstim with flexing for 90 minutes, but pre contest that can go to 2.5 hours."

Two and a half hours of having a muscle man's cock worked?!  These men are AMAZING.  How many loads can get milked in a forced hyperstim session.  "If I am flexing, I can cum 25 or so times," Kolberg boasted.   "More if I can watch my perfect body in a mirror."

Kolberg has had amazing on stage flex-and-cum numbers in recent years, which he claims refute the traditional method of stimulation without release.

Many pros, including "Hammer" Buck Paulette, JK Roher, Ryan Plovicz and even Yann Perrod have used forced hyperstim in their pre contest prep.  Perhaps the old ways of "saving up" may not be the only way to get a stud to blow his load on stage after all!

WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON FORCED HYPERSTIM AS A PRECONTEST STRATEGY?
YOUR COMMENTS ARE WHAT BRING THE IFNB ALIVE! POST BELOW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment