Sunday, February 9, 2014

2013 MR. ALPHA 5

SUPERHEAVYWEIGHT PRO JK ROHER BRINGS 
MORE MUSCLE, MORE CUMLOADS TO MR. A!
Superstar JK Roher shocked opponents and fans with his rapid muscle growth and relentlessly horny cock.  
Here he is getting force-milked while practicing posing.

If there is a young bodybuilder who has won the hearts of fans, it is 23 year old JK Roher, sometimes called "Jacker." (J-K-R, get it?)  It seemed there was little to improve on this monstrous stud with the log of a man cock.  However, his arrival at the Mr. Alpha showed he had a lot in store for the biggest naked muscle show of the year!

Roher entered through the main door, as opposed to the competitor's entrance.  While he is often soft-spoken with that deep voice, he nonetheless is always eager to be the center of attention and enjoys making a spectacle of himself.  So the brute walked in completely naked, carrying what looked like 20-30lbs more muscle than his last competition!  He sauntered through the shocked crowd with his monster cock fully erect and swollen looking like it could start shooting his high-quality manspunk any second - truly a symbol of masculinity!  The pre-cum drooled and flung about as he walked, leaving slippery spots on the floor and adoring crows.

"It is not enough just to know I am better than other men," he told us.  "I think it also shows how much I am above all of you by showing how much bigger I can get.  I am just so fucking amazing, and if you think this new mass I got looks good, imagine how lucky I am to get to feel up my thick, hard beef all day long!  I touch myself and want to start shooting – I can only imagine how much my perfection will render the judges absolutely hypnotized by my studly perfection!"

Roher's words couldn't be more true!  This is the best Jacker we've seen, and apparently his cock training has paid of.  He has required forced millings just to keep up with the horniness and explosiveness of his true cock.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF A BIGGER, HORNIER JK ROHER?
WHAT HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT HIS PREP OR TRAINING?
YOUR VOICES MAKE THE IFNB COME ALIVE – LEAVE A POST BELOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment