Wednesday, January 22, 2014

2013 MR. ALPHA Pre-Show Preview 6

Profiles for top stars of naked musclecock sports who have registered for the 2013 Mr. Alpha.
SUPERHEAVYWEIGHT NJALS BOGARSON

Competitor name: Njals Bogarson
Nickname(s): "Logjammer"
Age: 24
Home Country: Iceland
Competitive Weight Class: Super Heavyweight
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 236 lbs. onseason, 255+ lbs. offseason
Cock: 13"
Best Single-round Competitive Shooting: 17 loads
Best Flex-and-Cum Timing: 13 out of 18 cumloads

IFNB Pro for: 1.5 years
IFNB Pro Competitions Entered: 4
IFNB Pro Classes Won: 1
IFNB Pro Overall Contests Won: 0

While not everyone can spell Njals Bogarson's name correctly, if you mention "The Logjammer" chances are true fans will know of the young star you're talking about!

Logjammer Bogarson is new to the pro game, and one of the younger naked bulls on the scene.  Yet his knack for cocky and aggressive flexing makes him a mesmerizing presence when he strips naked and shows off.  Meanwhile he has developed a fat, thick cock that is one of he more masculine fuck sticks on the pro stages.

Most would think that it is that thick piece of meat that got Logjammer his nickname.  But Bogarson tells us he had that nickname since he was a teenager, before ever stripping naked and flexing and cumming in front of thousands of muscle fans.  "I was a wrestler as a boy," he told us.  "My hometown had a private club that wrestled nude like the Greeks.  And while I loved to wrestle, I was always more excited by the training and by the way the other naked men stared and touched my muscled body."

And how did the nickname arrive?  "Haha – that's a longer tale," the coy Bogarson told us.  "It was what some people started calling me after a match went out of hand.  I like to keep the details to myself, but let's say it was also the night I began to realize I am an alpha male."

In His Words: "The more you look at me, the more I will make you loo.  The more you touch me the more I will force you to touch me.  I know my muscle means power, and I am not afraid to use it.  In fact, it is my right to use it!  And that is what's gonna pose me through the Mr. A!"

Current Gym: GrecoPower Training (private facility)
Occupation: Owner and Coach at Bogarson's Body Grapple, Naked Muscle Sports; performer
Sponsors: Private investors; GenoThrust Labs, Inc.; Powerstroke Sports Supplements
Contest Entourage: 2 Trainers, 2 Cock Trainers, 2 Assistants

PLEASE POST COMMENTS, THOUGHTS, AND A FEW TALES OF WHAT YOU IMAGINE THE IFNB STUDS ARE UP TO!
YOUR WORDS AS FANS ARE WHAT MAKES THE IFNB COME ALIVE!
POST A STORY, THOUGHT OR OPINION!

4 comments:

  1. I wish Bogarson luck. Only time will tell if he has the stuff to last in the heavy duty MegaPro ranks. He's young and uncommonly pretty, which is said to cause him no end of embarrassment. It's not easy being young MegaPro AND have the face of an angel.

    Naturally, he'll wind up on the receiving end of a lot of massive cocks plowing his supple, firm young butthole for the first few years. He'll have to prove that he can bend 'em over and insert his own massive young joint with the big boys - er, into the big boys, that is. He'd better intensify his cock training at his gym, and pronto, if he wants his career to take off.

    Maybe a few scars on that beautiful face of his might help? A black eye or two, along with a boast, "Yeah, but you should have seen the other guy?"

    His biceps are nice. Hell, nice and meaty. Any of the pros on hand to give this eager young boy a helping hand - without too much hole destroying, that is?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faux? Consultez le lien: http://www.referralduty.com/index.php?invite=168889

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the Logjammer gets to jam his log into some pro-level cock-stimmer asses this go round. He's got great promise, and I'm glad to see all these young men completing at the Alpha this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That log can jam my manhole anytime.

    ReplyDelete