Thursday, October 31, 2013

FREAK SHOW 2013 17

FREAKSHOW NUDE MUSCLE POLICIES
ALLOW AMATEURS TO FEEL PRO TREATMENT
Hard to believe this beast showing off naked to the crowds of musclecock fans has actually never competed! Terry 
Belmoore came to the FreaXpo "hoping a sponsor will open their wallet and help me live out my ultimate body dream."
  The FreaXpo is helping a lot of top quality amateur naked muscle like Terry make their stud dreams come true!

Imagine a young man fascinated with bodybuilding, who realizes his growth is exceptional. Imagine him working hard in the gym to grow huge.  And imagine him one day having a buddy tell him about the REAL muscle game: naked bodybuilding.

Now imagine that man seeing the TRUTH of pro-level naked muscle: that these men represent the ULTIMATE male form, and make non-naked bodybuilders lesser in comparison.  This young guy knows his gym will not allow naked bodybuilding, but he starts training his cock at home; in his basement, in his garage, maybe with his fellow muscle buddies.  All he wants is to strip naked in front of adoring fans and flex and show how awesome he looks!

This dream is secretly held by countless young muscle bulls, yet they rarely make it to the naked stage.  Yet the FreaXpo is an opportunity for these untested muscle studs to finally gain some recognition.  Most IFNB shows have nudity policies for those who may be well built, but the FreaXpo's is the strictest around.

"If you look muscular at all, expect to be frisked," said door staff manager Ted Groper.  "muscular guys are pulled out of line and up to three staff members will feel them up to see if they fall under the Forced Nudity Mandate of the event.  And, yes, we have the authority to reach our hands down your pants to see what kind of cock you have.  If a dude seems built and hung, he is not allowed into the event under any circumstances unless he is fully nude at all times."

This policy has allowed many young muscle hopefuls to get instant attention for their hard work.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE FRISK AND MANDATORY NUDITY POLICY ENFORCEMENT?
POST YOUR THOUGHTS ON FORCED NUDITY FOR MUSCLE STUDS BELOW!

5 comments:

  1. I personally think the policy is too lienient - ALL attendees should have to strip nude to be a part of the Expo. Naked Bodybuilding exists to celebrate the biggest, strongest, cockiest male animals around, and all lesser animals should be subservient to them. Having all stripped naked means nothing can me hidden, and everyone who is lesser will know they need to worship the #1 bulls. But my own opinion is that the biggest bulls should be able to be nude EVERYWHERE, and society itself should recognize their superiority as the masculine ideal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every Expo has different rules. Some have no admittance without nudity, others have partial codes. Some, like the FreaXpo and this year's Beef Boy, have certain areas of mandatory nudity and other areas mixed. It depends on the show.

    I have never seen a naked bodybuilding contest that tolerates clothes backstage or in prep areas.

    I think promoters are of two minds. On the one hand, your point is well made; in all-nude environments the alpha naked muscle men just seem that much more glorious. However, many pro muscle champions say they like lesser men covered because it means there is nothing to distract from the bodybuilder's standing out and being stared at.

    In an interview I read in an old Lockerroom Digest magazine from a few years ago, 6-time IFNB Mr. Alpha Champion Dan Otter made that point:

    "I don't care if others are naked as long as I am getting the attention. I know in my head that everyone who sees me thinks of me as the perfect man, so I don't worry how others look or how they dress. I am better than others because of my muscle and my looks. But if I had my choice, I would keep the clothes on most of the fans to let them know they are nowhere close to earning the glory I am owed. It sends a message when I strip in front of them and show off while they are stuck covered up."

    While I love all-nude naked muscle events, Otter makes a solid point. And he is one of the top naked muscle pros of all time, so his perspective is probably more on point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems to me most muscular guys would want to be seen naked as much as possible to where the greater challenge is not so much forcing them to be naked as getting them to cover up in situations where going naked is not acceptable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't mind being frisked. I would definitely want to be nude. At the gym I get nude in the locker room when I arrive and stay nude until I have to leave the locker room to work out. I strip at my local LAFitness upstairs before closing if no one is around. I can get in a 15 to 20 minute workout usually on Wednesdays and Thursday's. Some guys have seen me but no one has reported me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been coaching a community college NB team for 2 years and teaching a NB course since the fall. The 40 18-20 yr. olds are required to always be naked in the male Phys. Ed. Dept., which since Sept., has been clothing optional. I've never had to enforce the nudity because they all want their muscular bodies and large stiff swinging dongs to be seen by the other students. Some of the student NBs roam naked throughout the campus and in their classes, including me. The president of the college supports the NBs and is the biggest donor to the program. At my visitor training sessions and the annual competition, the visitors, all male, are required to be naked, and at least 18. They can volunteer to provide anal and oral stimulation during the session. In order to test their commitment, I fuck and shoot a load with my hard 13" fat dong, into the assholes of visitors who tell me they want to take my NB class or join the NB team? The college president has also attended naked, and sports a hard 12" dong. Although straight, he likes to demonstrate his support of student NBs and plows assholes at the session, including his grandson's, who is on the NB team. The grandson likes to anally absorb his relative's potent jizz.

    ReplyDelete