Monday, October 21, 2013

FREAK SHOW 2013 16

NO SURPRISE: PRO JK ROHER'S BOOTH
AMONG MOST POPULAR AT FREAXPO '13
Think you can out pose and cum pro naked bodybuilder champion JK Roher?  He sure doesn't think so – and so far he has been right!  Many fans have stepped up, but few have out flexed or out shot the muscle stud.

While many booths at the FreaXpo promote products and services, JK Roher took a gamble on a boith that just promotes how awesome a naked bodybuilder he is – and his gamble has so far paid off!  The JK Roher Fan Booth is among the most popular at this year's Freak Show Expo!

"I know there is no average man who can compare with my masculine abilities,' ROher explained of his booth.  "And I need to keep my testosterone high, my posing sharp and my cock as stimulated as possible in the days leading up to the contest.  So I figured I could use those needs to give my fans a thrill."

The centerpiece of Roher's booth has been his twice-daily JK Roher Flex & Cum Challenge.  He allows fans to pay $50 to strip down and pose with him in front of the fans of the FreaXpo and try to shoot more cum while posing than JK can himself.  As yet, no fan has been able to out match the champion muscle poser and cock master.  The closest was amateur bodybuilder and cock-stim enthusiast Ferdinand Badell, who came four times to Roher's five.  

"I knew I wouldn't beat him," Badell told us.  "I am a huge Roher fan and know how much of a true man he is.  But my hobby is cock stim, and so I also knew I could at least get a chance to pose and shoot side by side with him – which is a once in a lifetime thrill!"

WOULD YOU STEP UP TO THE JK ROHER CHALLENGE?
POST YOUR IDEAS AND THOUGHTS BELOW!!

5 comments:

  1. I would love to get a chance to stand side by side with a superstar of Roher's caliber. Like Badell, I don't think anyone (besides someone high on SPH) has a chance of besting him, but to be next to him, feel him body heat and potentially get coated in some of his Alpha sperm would be worth every penny. As a side note, I love when naked body builders appear partially clothed. When they try to cram bulging muscles into too tight clothes, and when they're horse cocks flop out because they just can't be contained, I love it. Mega-Alpha Dan Otter constantly appears in public with his monster schlong hanging out of his too small, tight clothes. He's my hero!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roher is index an amazing rising star! I like how he is the "naked bodybuilder for the fans." He is often finding ways to get fans to watch him flex and to shoot loads on men who look up to him. He always corners fans and is very much about keeping his thick muscle as in-the-faces of muscle sport fans!

    He is no Dan Otter – the ULTIMATE Mr. A - but if he keeps going, Roher has a chance at the Mr. Alpha title some day.

    There are still few Mr. A's who are so prominent with monster cock and muscle displays in public like the legendary Otter. That guy is famous for slipping off his pants and flashing an arrogant smile while flexing! A true champion of musclecock!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. J.K. Roher has amazing confidence and is not the least bit shy about flexing and shooting his hot sperm in front of hundreds of adoring fans. I would love to see him in person one day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is truly becoming a "naked bodybuilder of the fans." He is famous for being able to casually fling out a load unexpectedly, just to show fans he is superior. It's nice to see some of the newer generation of naked bodybuilders promoting the right attitude.

      Delete
  4. Can't, w.ait to see the Mr. A this year! I hope a lot of past champions come to show off their still impressive physiques and cocks, especially the legendary Dan Otter

    ReplyDelete