Monday, October 21, 2013

FREAK SHOW 2013 15

MEN'S PRE-CONTEST STIM LOUNGE
A USEFUL ADDITION FOR COMPETITORS

Competitors are kept at the height of their masculine power in the pre-prep lounge, where Competition Assistants pitch in 
nearly around he clock to ensure competitors can maintain near-constant hyper-stimulation so that they are ready for the prep 
and pump rooms of the contest.  Competitors can practice what they enjoy most – flexing their massive muscle – 
with the assurance that their man cocks will be held at the height of impressive hardness.

Pro naked bodybuilders possess muscular dimensions that define the idea of "perfect man."  Likewise, their cocks are symbols of masculinity – long, thick and of course rock hard, just the way we imagine a REAL man should be.  

We all fascinate with how these monster muscle studs manage to keep their powerful hard-ons for such amazing stretches of time.  For months and years prior to competition, these men subject their bodies to intense heavy training and their cocks to the most aggressive stimulation possible as training for the big day.  But keeping the cock hard during a contest means a competitor must be kept at a height of sexual arousal and stimulation that most of us can not imagine.  

The cock prep and stimulation which takes place in a competition prep room and pump room is well known among fans.  Yet this year the Freak Show's competitive rounds start several days after the FreaXpo Expo, which means pro competitors must keep their cocks stimulated for a few days prior to competing, unlike other contests.

The solution?  The Freak Show promoters created a private "Stim Lounge" where competitors can get a helping hand – or a mouth or an ass – with keeping their cock stimulation at maximum as they await the contest's start.

The Stim Lounge has been used far more than promoters expected, with the original staff of 15 assistants being nearly constantly cock-occupied.  Dozens of flexing bull muscle studs banging out biceps and clenching their pecs have been barking demands for cock work while they flex, causing the promoters to have to re-assign many under-experienced Teen Ambassadors from the Expo floor up to the Stim Lounge just to meet the aggressive demands of muscle men blind with sexual rage and aggressive with testosterone intensity!

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE ADDITION OF A STIM LOUNGE PRIOR TO CONTEST?
POST YOUR THOUGHTS BELOW!

5 comments:

  1. It looks like all oral at this point, but I'm sure there'll be some hard ass pounding happening soon! Those beasts are insatiable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look great, but it would have looked even better if the guys had been photographed without their pants around their ankles. They look better totally naked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. Just goes to show how urgent their cock maintenance becomes when a pro is close to contest time. Their schedule of milking, hard use and stim is intense - and usually these guys arrive at the contest and the first thing they seek out is a thorough maintenance session.

    I am always amazed how these muscle studs use the assistants. For these perfect men they never doubt that someone will be around for them to use. And I mean use: most pros see assistants as literal "tools" for their job. I remember pro Pierre Douton's famous quote:

    "I need stim to win. And so ruthlessly pounding 4 or 5 asses is not sex to me. Sex is something people enjoy, and I know these men rarely enjoy all that they go through when I mount them for stim. But I am prepping to win. If I listen to the screams and ease up, imagine how much less amazing I would be on stage? That is not a winners attitude."

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope we see some hardcore stim fucking in upcoming posts! I want to see how those perfect men keep their huge dicks in perfect shape for the judges and the worshiping public.

    ReplyDelete
  5. At competitions I feel that stim areas should not be private. The audience wants to see the pros plowing NBA or to see the pros taking cocks up their asses. When I had a team competition last year at Community College, there were no private stim areas in the gym. The 20 18-20 year old very muscular team members, each with a cock 8" or larger, fucked each other in the mouth or asshole in front of the audience. Nudity was mandatory for the visitors which consisted of family members, friends, and students, many of them erect and stroking as the watched the action. The sight of a NB plowing the asshole of an 18 - 20 year old enticed audience members to get on the gym floor and offer their mouths and assholes to be used for stim. by large NB cocks. Some of the audience members were spit roasted and double penetrated. The sight of scores of naked young men shoving their large cocks into holes caused audience members to cum all over the bleachers. As coach, I supervised audience members, making sure they got partnered with one of my team members and I encouraged fathers and brothers to fuck their team member in order to give them potent family jizz. I double penetrated a team member with his father, and another I spit roasted with his brother. Having the audience watch me fuck their friend, brother or son is such a turn on, I shoot huge loads in their ass or mouth. A couple of fathers with fat cocks double penetrated me as one of their sons shoved his cock down my throat. The father on top pulled completely out and shoved his cock back in. This went on for quite a while until they came in me. I had the team member/brother of the son, suck the cum out of my asshole and swallow. I wanted him to get his family jizz. With all the action in view, when it came time for the competition, a number of my team members shot huge loads on the audience hands free. The team member whose father abused my hole won the competition. At the end, I had team members lick and eat cum oozing out of assholes. The sight of 20 students rimming each other and audience members caused more cum to fly on the bleachers. An 18 year old audience member shoved his cock down my throat and shot a load, so I flipped him over and plowed his asshole as his Latino father watched. The father thanked me because his son wants to be on the team. Angel Maripose, straight, joined and is one of my alpha NBs. His father, also straight, attends visitor sessions, because he is proud to watch his son participate in a macho sport.

    ReplyDelete