Thursday, October 17, 2013

FREAK SHOW 2013 14

PRO MATT BOYER'S PRIVATE MOTIVATIONAL TALKS
SHOWCASE SELF-LUSTING FLEX SHOWS FOR FANS!
IFNB Pro Matt Boyer smugly struts the room in one of his private motivational talks at the 2013 Freak Show FreaXpo.  
He just finished reminding a fan of his place beneath Boyer by unexpectedly shooting a thick wad into his face.  In the 
foreground an amateur bodybuilder – forced to strip naked at Boyer's demand – practices one of Boyer's self-lust techniques.

Matt Boyer is relatively new to naked bodybuilding, but not to bodybuilding in general.  The 38 year old muscle stud spent years in frustration competing in non-naked bodybuilding before switching over to the naked game, where he has risen to star status in a short time.  Yet while more and more fans are learning about this amazing bull, few know what is behind the beef and cock.

Matt Boyer shares his take on his body, his muscle and how "being the best means knowing you can't get enough of me" at a series of motivational talks in a closed room setting.  Most of his "talk" involves Boyer getting in close with fans and flexing aggressively in their face.  "You can't help but see me as superior," he tells them.  "If this room represents the whole world, I am pretty much your god."

Boyer's confidence is overwhelming, and he explained to fans how his awareness of his physical superiority is what drove him to keep competing.  "When I see myself in the mirror," he explained. "I get so excited by my perfection that my stud cock springs at attention.  I figure if a stud like me reacts that way to my looks, then you lesser men probably are driven crazy by me.  I'm doing the world a favor by staying in the competitive arena."

Boyer calls his fans "lesser men," a term adopted by his adoring followers.  "If you don't know I'm superior," he explains. "Then you don't know male perfection.  Only dudes who pay me proper honor by acknowledging my superiority can consider themselves true fans."

Many "lesser men" fans have emerged from Boyer's private talks, often with renewed excitement for the sport of naked bodybuilding.  "Matt Boyer is bringing back the good old days of when cocky arrogance came right at you and put you in your place," one fan said.  "Having a stud like Boyer bounce his pecs at me and tell me he knew my natural instinct was to beat off my dick in his honor – and then make me do it in front of the whole room – is what I love about the power of these men!"

Boyer's sessions involve a lot of fans being cummed on and humbled, yet no one has been mounted by the giant-cocked musclefucker.  "This is how I motivate," Boyer said.  "By leaving fans with the dream that one day I will force my cock into them without permission, and destroy their ruined asses in the name of my sport, for my own competitive self-gain.  The dream of that honor is my gift to them."

ARE YOU A FAN OF MATT BOYER?  
POST YOUR THOUGHTS BELOW!

3 comments:

  1. I love Matt! He's a shining example of why more arrogant studs from the non-naked world need to transition to the true sport of kings; naked, dominating bodybuilding. I hope Matt continues to be an ambassador, bringing to hardest, cockiest studs over to loose the trunks. He is magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree that Boyer is one of the best new pros we got! The ego that held him back in the world of non-naked bodybuilding is exactly what he needed to become the star he is in naked bodybuilding!

      Boyer is proof that non-naked bodybuilding is a sham of a sport. Without nudity how can a man's form be judged? Matt was very hung before he started enhancing his cock size, and that asset was ignored by non-naked bodybuilding. It took stripping his muscular body down and displaying it to the world that allowed him to be seen as the shining example he is.

      The cocky, arrogant, attitude-dominant men of non-naked bodybuilding get ignored on that side of things, but rightfully exulted on this side! Let's hope Boyer is truly the ambassador!

      Delete
  2. I agree that Matt has the attitude of a champion. I can't wait to see the actual competition get started, and see him slinging his seamen at the judges and alpha pros on stage with him.

    ReplyDelete