Thursday, October 10, 2013

FREAK SHOW 2013 13

PERFECT GLISTENING MUSCLES A PRIORITY
FOR FREAK SHOW COMPETITORS.
A Lightweight Class competitor shows off a perfect glistening shine, the result of rubbing oil and a number of hot, fresh 
cum loads all over his hard, defined muscle.  This competitor was helped by the Teen Ambassador on the right, who has
 been so over-stimulated by the demanding muscle men around him he has a surplus of cum to use on his own muscle.

Presenting the perfect male image takes attention to details.  Huge, eye-popping muscle requires just the right amount of shine to really make a difference on a competitive stage.  And while the wimps of non-naked bodybuilding continue to use only oil to get their bodies glistening. most naked bodybuilders use a combination of oil and good old fashioned man spunk to deliver a truly manly muscle sheen.

Specialized oil products allow naked bodybuilders to literally coat themselves in their own masculinity, allowing the hot cock juice to stay fresh when smeared into the oil and spread across mountainous arms, thick pecs and wide lats.

Most competitors need between five and seven cumshots to coat their body.  Larger competitors will use upwards of 12 to 14!  And more is always better; having man after man blow his hot load appreciatively across your abs and quads is a proven strategy for perfect oil cum shine.  And getting loads is never had for the alphas of naked bodybuilding.  A few arrogant flexes and just about any man is eager to show appreciation with a hot load of gratitude!

"That's why I like that the Freak Show has Teen Ambassadors," said lightweight competitor Andy Baylor.  "These young ones are easy to excite.  They always go a load or two ready to go, and in a pinch you can always grab one of these boys and force a cumshot out of him by jamming a few fingers into their tight little holes.  Teens are always easiest for muscle bulls to bully into blowing their load on you so you can finish getting your coat of shine on."

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF CUM SHINE ON MUSCLE STUDS?
POST YOUR THOUGHTS BELOW!

4 comments:

  1. It’s great to see that the young bulls-in-training that are part of the Teen Ambassadors program are taking such an active part of the backstage prep. It is great that at such young ages they are getting chances to see and be dominated the biggest, most Alpha males on the planet. Obviously all these boys have great potential, and being dominated by these huge-cocked fucking machines will teach them how to carry themselves when they are able to reach these heights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing better than the smell and sheen of hot, fresh seamen on huge bulging muscles and cock. That's why I love coming to expos like this, where the hot cum is flying constantly and coating every inch of the packed rooms of masculine bulls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At the North Hollywood Spa on Vineland, I get naked immediately and workout nude even though the rules say to wear a towel or shorts. The staff don't mind. I stroke my cock between sets and when I cum I spread my jizz over my abs and pecs. I've only received positive comments. If I leave late in the evening I wear only short shorts and sandals and strip in the car. Occasionally I go near the Bullet, a gay bar on Burbank Blvd. and walk naked in the neighborhood. Bar patrons often see me and I usually get positive reactions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. At the spa and bar above, I now arrive and stay naked. I'm known by the regulars and I attract business. I encourage my Community College NB team members and NB classmates to rub cum on their bodies, to help with muscle and cock growth. During workouts I wipe cum off benches and seats and massage it onto the cocks and muscles of my 18-20 yr. old NBs. I tell my students to leave the jizz on their bodies until it dries, in order to absorb the full potency. If I see cum oozing out of a NBs asshole, I'll stick my fingers into the asshole and wipe the cum out from the opening and spread it on muscle or cock. If I shoot a load onto a student's body, I aim for muscle or cock and help them spread it.

    ReplyDelete