Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Pre-Contest Training 5


IFNB BLOG SPECIAL REPORT ON PRE-CONTEST TRAINING FOR NAKED BODYBUILDING COMPETITION:
THE MUSCLE & COCK TRAINING TIPS, TECHNIQUES AND METHODS USED PRE-CONTEST BY CHAMPION NAKED BODYBUILDERS

GINO MORTONNE'S TRAINING ADVICE
A TOP IFNB PRO AND NAKED BODYBUILDIN COACH OFFERS HIS INSIGHT
Superheavyweight IFNB Pro bodybuilder Gino Martonne owns XTreme Power Gyms, a three-gym franchise
of mandatory-nude, men-only naked bodybuilding training facilities.  Martonne turned pro in 2007, and has trained 
or consulted with many current IFNB pros, including Alan "Bricks" Brixton, Perry Grohall, Alvaredo Martine, 
Boris Kelvecich, and Trey Matthews.  He has also written training programs for big names like Ubenna Chaboud
and the recent overall champ of the 2012 IFNB BeefBoy Classic, JK Roher.

Among top pro naked bodybuilders in the IFNB, there are a few big names who are also top trainers.  One of the most sought-after naked bodybuilding trainers is 31 year old IFNB Pro Gino Martonne.

Martonne's methods have helped 100's of naked bodybuilding hopefuls grow thick, hard and powerful muscles and cocks.  He is most noted as being a top developer of winning programs for many top IFNB pros.

In 2009, Martonne opened Xtreme Power Gym, a mandatory-nude, all male competitive naked bodybuilding facility.  Within three years he has opened two more of such facilities, and is becoming almost as famous for his hardcore training methods as he is for his incredible contest-winning package.

Most of the programs Martonne develops are unique for the muscle stud he is advising.  However, there are some basics he shared with us at the IFNB Report Blog about cock and muscle work.

Martonne is a strong advocate of training sessions which involve both intensive cock work and muscle training.  He recommends that at least half of the training should involve both cock work and muscle building in the same session.  At the pro level, this often means three sessions per day: one for cock which includes intensive and extreme sexual stimulation, one for muscle growth which includes heavy lifting and hardcore lifts, and one joint cock-and-muscle session which emphasizes muscle development and cock/cum control.

Most coaches in naked bodybuilding are split between edging athletes and releasing athletes during sessions involving cock work.  Martonne believes that edging a hard cock produces better control and swelling in the long run.  His heavy release work begins in the last two to thee months prior to a contest, yet in the off season he works his athletes with a lot of cum edging.

Martonne uses heavy compound lifts and lots of power work for muscle, only focusing on isolation exercises in the final months leading to contest.  

Martonne also advocates full lifestyle immersion for new naked bodybuilders, advising them that "You can't show off enough, and that means stripping down as often as possible, as much as possible and as many places as possible."  His Xtreme Power Gyms espouse this mentality, and guests enter through a locker room where they must strip down before entering the facility.  Many of his gym clientele have cut out the middleman and arrive fully nude.  "It's not a long walk from the parking lot to the gym entrance," Martonne says.  "The top pros usually drove to here naked, and got no problem strutting in across he parking lot buck nude, cocks bouncing back and forth off their quads, ready for a day of hard training.  And that is the mindset I prefer at my gyms."


WOULD YOU PREFER TO HAVE GINO MARTNNE TRAIN YOU
OR SEE HIM IN COMPETITION?
POST YOUR OPINION OF WHETHER HE IS A MORE EXCITING TRAINER OR COMPETITOR BELOW!


7 comments:

  1. It's great to see one of the IFNB Pro supers in this classic candid shot - unconsciously pumpin out a load while relaxin in front of the camera. Obviously where Gino is naturally born to be, receiving admiration of his arrogant maleness.

    I would enjoy watching an advanced Pro Super like Gino posing his mandatories on stage to give me inspiration on how big it is possible to get ALL over.

    I would then like to work out with Gino in the gym to achieve those gains!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He really is a naturally gifted muscle alpha. His mass is AWESOME! And his cock - thick and potent! I would take training advice from him ANY day! I trained at a Power Xtreme Gym once and while he wasn't there at that time, the raw aggression of the room was intense!!!!

      Delete
    2. Gino is on massive and impressive muscle stud. Would love to have Gino train with me. Just seeing that massive cock and huge muscle freak before me would get me into an intense muscle work out and my cock ready for a massive and pumped cum load!

      Delete
  2. Xtreme Power Gyms sound like an awesome place to train. The image of bodybuilders bold enough to walk across the parking lot and enter the gym already naked is very powerful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am amazed at the unanimous opinions of all of the above comments.
    It becomes the obvious choice to support him in his efforts by doing anything he asks.
    As far as training I would be honored to be able to get spend time with him, ALONE.
    What a fucking trip it would be to be at his place to witness him let it all hang out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would prefer to have Gino train me. I would love to see him strut across the parking lot nude. I would do the same. I've had practice. I usually drive naked at night. The North Hollywood Spa is in an industrial area. After 1o:00 p.m., there is little traffic. I usually go from my car into the lobby naked. The attendant always gives me a big smile. Most nights I can find a naked bodybuilder to do cock work and muscle building. I often have an audience. When done I leave naked with just my car keys and ID. Monday nights I go to The Bullet, a bar which is slow that night, on Burbank Blvd., a few blocks from the North Hollywood Spa. The neighborhood around the bar is dark. I go in naked from my car and have a beer. The bartender is ok with my nudity. He likes watching me and often strips to a jockstrap when I am there. Guys come over and touch my muscles and erect cock. I tell them about IFNB, the website, and about my commitment to total nudity and nude bodybuilding. Occasionally, I give a demonstration of body weight exercises and using a volunteer, get sucked, rimmed and/or I roughly fuck the guy. A couple of bar customers have become regulars in order to see me and volunteer to be my assistant for demonstrations. Some of the guys have begun working out naked at the North Hollywood Spa. I usually stay till closing at the bar and walk to my car as I arrived, naked.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Since I last wrote, I've been coaching a NB Community College team in Los Angeles. With the support of the head coach and the college president, the men's Phys. Ed. department is now entirely clothing optional. I've been coaching the team in the evening and it has always been nude mandatory. My daytime bodybuilding and wrestling classes are now also nude mandatory. These 18 - 21 year olds are seen arriving naked, The over all student body accepts the nudity and know these muscular young men are alpha males. The NBs must have an 8" cock or longer. I am naked 24 /7, in class and in the dept. Cock sucking , fucking, rimming and cum eating are mandatory in my classes, for cock stim. muscle and cock development. I regularly fuck my students between sets to give them my potent jizz. The students pair up and fuck and suck each other between sets. At the end of a session, I have them eat out each other assholes in order to absorb all that excess cum. I also share the belief that family cum is potent. The college president, also a bodybuilder, occasionally pairs with his grandson, plowing his grandson's chute. As the alpha male on campus, I had the president destroy my asshole with his 12 inch dong, as my team members watched. No wonder his grandson has had no problem taking everyone's fuck stick. In my wresting class, the loser must submit to being fucked. To help my straight students adapt, I fuck them frequently in my office, in the hallway, in the showers and in the saunas. I do this to stretch their sphincters and to teach them that if they want to become an alpha male, they have to be willing to let the world see that they can take a cock up their asshole. I also take 4 students at a time to the North Hollywood Spa and the nearby bar, totally naked, to experience NB with the public, to experience public nudity and sexual stim. from older men. I also want them to absorb their cum anally or orally, because I believe older male cum is potent. The bar has added weights for my visits. The bartender is now always naked when I'm there. I also have sleepovers on weekends with as many students who want to attend from the team and the class. Sometimes the head coach and the college president attend. The president is very popular. All my students want to be fucked by him to experience the largest cock available to them and to absorb his potent cum. Sometimes his grandson has to wait his turn My garage is a gym. I live in a gated community, surrounded by gays, so I leave the garage open. Often some of my neighbors join in, but they must also have an 8 " cock or larger, and have a muscular body. On those weekends there is round the clock weight lifting, fucking, sucking, rimming and anal and oral cum absorption. When Monday comes around, I'm amazed I can still get a raging hard on for classes. Wrestling is first, so I only have to fuck losers. If I'm the loser, I'm in heaven.

    ReplyDelete