Monday, August 13, 2018

MASTERS GRAND PRIX 19

LAGGANI BRINGS GRACE AND EXPERIENCE TO NAKED POSING
IMPRESSING THE AUDIENCE:Umberto Laggani dramatically works the audience after his prejudging routine. A star-struck audience member uses the opportunity to taste the Italian stallion's cum.

Umberto Laggani is famous for his striking and graceful posing. Spending 20 years in the professional clothed arena, from his first days Laggani was know for his artistry. The sinuous way that he moved his impressive bulk on stage earned him accolades as not just a bodybuilder, but as a creative and engaging performer.

“When I first started, posing wasn’t as important then as it is now,” says the Italian. “But I saw it as an overall part of being a performer. I always had an amazing physique, but from the start where I really impressed the judges was that I knew how to show it off. To use my body almost like a dancer would, to tell a story of hard-work and masculine pride. Now incorporating my hard cock into my poses is an exciting new opportunity to finally tell that story of virile dominance in full.”

Laggani’s fabled prowess brought a focus across the entire world of bodybuilding, which encouraged another dimension to the artform of bodybuilding. It brought a new purpose, a thoughtfulness and the value of self-expression to the stage. And ultimately it celebrated not just the competition and the trophies, but the incredible entertainment for the eager audiences who crave ever more dominating masculine displays.

“My son and I have spent the last year making sure my dick is as ready to perform as I am. I’m 47 and I am hornier than I’ve been in my entire life. I'm excited to be showing it off on stage finally. All week I've been surrounded by groupies from the clothed world. There are plenty of guys looking to suck this famous cock now that it is in the open. I used to let them when I training, but never before in the show environment. It is really exciting." he says, "But I always made posing a third of my preparation, right in there with pumping and cock work, and I challenge myself to come up with new and better posing routines every time I step on stage. Making the effort to create my own original posing display was a way to gift the audience with a reflection of my personality. You can manipulate your body to showcase it as either elegant or aggressive depending on your selection and your mood. I tell these young guys to take time to close your eyes and visualize your time in the spotlight. Imagine your trip to the contest, the weigh-in, and your time backstage. Feel your cock swelling with excitement and anticipation. See yourself walk on stage, hear your music begin and feel the crowd react to the pulsing beat. It's showtime!”

ARE YOU ANTICIPATING UMBERTO LAGGANI WILL PERFORM WELL IN HIS FIRST NAKED CONTEST?

DO YOU PREFER ARTISTRY OR STOIC MUSCLE DISPLAYS FROM BODYBUILDERS?

4 comments:

  1. I want to suck his cock

    I want to become a NBA who can help me

    Please

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sucking Umberto's cock and swallowing his sperm - pure man pleasure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know. After so many years of his beautiful cock being hidden behind stupid spandex posers, to have it free and ready to be sucked by any fan is a dream come true!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Frustrated to read about this superior gentleman and find out absolutely nothing about the number OS times that he climaxed. I mean, it’s obvious that the man is capable of shooting multiple ropes, so wh doesn’t our faithful reporter just give us the numbers?

    ReplyDelete