Friday, August 10, 2018

MASTERS GRAND PRIX 18

TOMMY LI IS A NATURAL PERFORMER
IMPRESSIVE MEAT: The Juniors participating in this year’s Master’s Boy are impressing onlookers with their impressive cock displays. In the first round, Tommy Li (center) was notably extra hard and had very well controlled cum game.

Tommy Li soaking up the experience of being at this year’s Masters’. For the past two years he has been living a dream, travelling with his idol and veteran superstar Kenny Leung.  But Leung’s noted preference for a quiet, cloistered existence totally focused on naked muscle and satisfying his massive cock has meant Li has had little life outside of Leung’s orbit. But now the wide-eyed 20-year-old is enjoying meeting new faces, getting new experiences, and learning new techniques. Kenny Leung has been notedly disengaged from the proceedings, and especially private and notably standoffish so far, possibly in reaction to the veteran champ arriving at the show looking very much below his former shape.

But Li’s history as a young naked bodybuilder doesn’t start with Leung. “I was in Tokyo on a wrestling trip, and there was a Naked Bodybuilding gymnasium on the first floor of our hotel. In China, they do not have windows, but in Tokyo they had huge windows onto the road. Kin Kuse was giving a demonstration of his cum abilities, and our coach let us go down to check it out. I was entranced watching the muscular, large-dicked athletes on their hands and knees taking his huge cock up their asses in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows. It was so bold, so decadent, and so alpha at the same time.”

“My teammates were laughing nervously and making fun of the guys getting their holes plowed by a monster cock for the world to see, but for me I knew this was the next step as a man and an athlete. It turned my cock rock hard and I knew I had to join right then and there. I took off my clothes right in the street and went in. My teammates were shocked, and I could clearly see their surprise I their faces as I first took Kin’s massive dick up my ass. But by the end they were cheering me on. Even my coach, who had come down to investigate why we had not come back upstairs, was agape watching me receiving massive amounts of jizz up my ass and down my throat.”

“Afterwards, Kin told me I was a natural; that he’d never seen a newbie absorb all of his explosive cum shots like that, and I would be an amazing Assistant. But seeing him, his huge dong and the pump I got from his alpha cum inside me, I knew that I was meant to be an actual full bodybuilder. It was just two months later, after I’d graduated from school and was taking a vacation at a muscle resort in Borocay that I ran into Kenny. He was already an idol of mine, and he took notice of me the first day by the hotel pool where I was playing the Ring of Excitement game, practicing with a dozen guys and betting how many cum shots it would take before I was filled up. He played it cool, but I could tell he was quietly impressed with my abilities.”

“The next day, he sent a note that I should come visit him in his room, and I was there in a minute! We spent all afternoon with him wordlessly shoving his huge dick down my throat and repeatedly roughly pounding my hole. After 4 hours, he asked me, could I take more? And when I hungrily said ‘Yes’, he told me, okay, you should stay with me for a while longer. And that was 2 years ago!”

WAS IT JUST LUCK OR SKILL THAT GOT TOMMY LI TO THE MASTER’S BOY?

TELL US ABOUT “RING OF EXCITEMENT” OR ANY OTHER NAKED BODYBUILDING GAMES YOU HAVE HEARD OF BEFORE. 

1 comment: