Friday, August 3, 2018

MASTERS GRAND PRIX 15

CLOTHED BODYBUILDER REUNION
FRIENEMIES? Former clothed bodybuilders Matt Boyer and Umberto Laggani meet up backstage prior to the official start of competition. Although this is Laggani's first naked competition, he and Boyer have been friends and competitors for many years.
Although he is new the naked bodybuilding scene, Umberto Laggani’s anything but new to bodybuilding. An 8-time National champ and 2-time European overall winner, Laggani is a name well known among bodybuilding aficionados. So his decision to shift to the naked sport after a life competing in trunks has been big news.

The athletes of bodybuilding often are able to find a bridge between being fierce competitors and also supporting each other because of their shared Alpha experiences. One huge booster of Laggani’s at this year’s show (besides his son, of course) is fellow clothed-turned-naked bodybuilder Matt Boyer.

“Of course I know Umberto. We rarely vied against each other in direct competition, but we saw each other backstage and at expo events. I was a relatively good clothed bodybuilder when I was competing, but Umberto is a star to the clothed guys, especially in Europe. It is big news that he has made the switch and is letting the world see his big Italian dick in all its glory. I’m hoping this accelerates the education of those clothed guys that the naked sport is the true space for Alphas,” says Boyer.

“Matt and I have known each other for years – more than I’d like to say,” says Laggani with a laugh. “I remember seeing him at an Expo right after my ‘accident’ at the 2005 Coppa, and we had a long conversation about our cocks and feeling unappreciated. We realized we were both hard and pulled out our dicks to compare. Even back then, Matt’s was so thick and I really had to handle it to get my mind around just how big it was. And what a commotion that caused!” Laggani says with more laughter. “My manager at the time was real pissed, but all the other guys around us were paying real close attention. After that, whenever he was in Europe or I was in the US, we’d try to get together for a good nude workout and stim session.”

Asked if he plans to be as vocal a proponent of the naked sport as Boyer has been, Laggani demures. “Let us see how I do at my first naked competition before I become a spokesman. I’ve always tried to lead by example anyway.”

ARE YOU SURPRISED THAT COMPETITORS CAN ALSO BE FRIENDS? 

DO YOU THINK BOYER AND LAGGANI’S EXAMPLE WILL HAVE A BIG IMPACT ON THE CLOTHED BODYBUILDERS?

1 comment:

  1. Matt boyer is an amazing athlete. We look forward to seein him continue to dominate in future encounters. Umberto looks like a great addition to the field and his years of traditional bodybuilding should give him a leg up on the rookies.

    ReplyDelete