Monday, July 30, 2018

MASTERS GRAND PRIX 14

ZAK CAN’T HELP BUT EDUCATE 
FORM IS EVERYTHING: Megaweight champ Tory Zak teaches proper form to a Junior entrant to this year’s Masters. His 14” cock oozes cum as he shows the proper back-lat spread to the 19 year-old

The mixture of inexperienced but cocky youth and skilled but often volatile Alpha veterans can be an explosive one. But so far this year’s contest – the 45th Masters – has been notable for the collaborative feelings among the inter-generational groups. One of the famed “old guard” competing this year is prior winner Tory Zak. Though he is not competing with a Master’s Boy Junior, he has been spending plenty of time with the young competitors in the gyms and at events leading up to the official launch of the show.  “There wasn’t the support there is now for (the sport) back when I started,” says Zak. “These kids have it way easier. But I’m glad it’s that way.”

That shift to acceptance is in no small part to Zak himself. At 48-years-old, Zak has been a professional bodybuilder for more than 25 years and has aggressively and publicly advocated for the rights of naked bodybuilders since he made the decision to live nude 24/7 in an all-male communal environment 20 years ago. His years as an advocate and well-known naked trainer and motivational coach have prepared him for his public role as Director of Stim Athletics Programming for the eXpose Studios.

As the man for whom the megaweight division was essentially created, he was the perfect choice as the public face of eXpose. Zak was personally recruited by Hugo Hackleberg himself after his 2013 Master’s Overall win. “He was literally crawling to get me to sign on,” he says with a laugh. “I had a really good business as a trainer and coach and really didn’t want to be locked down. But Hugo worked every angle he had to show me how many people I could influence in this role.”

Photos of Zak’s 12-inch monster cock continue to plaster the walls of eXpose Studio gyms and are included on all official communication. “I got to get them to re-shoot,” he says, grabbing his hard, hose-thick dick, oozing pre-cum. “I’m up to 14 inches now.”

Although Zak is not competing in the Master’s Boy competition this year, he’s spent plenty of time since he arrived with the young men preparing to step up on that stage. “These guys are the next generation, and they look great. A lot of these 19 years-olds are where I was at 25. So in a lot of ways, I feel like they are all my Boys when they come up and ask me advice at the gym or when they come knock on my hotel room door at midnight looking for “guidance”. Three of my current roommates are all under 25, so I get where they’re coming from, even though I’m old enough to be their father!”

WHAT ADVICE WOULD YOU LIKE TO GET FROM TORY ZAK?

WITH ALL THAT ALPHA ENERGY, ARE YOU SURPRISED THAT ALL THE YOUNG AND OLD BODYBUIDLERS ARE GETTING ALONG SO WELL? 

3 comments:

  1. What an awesome role model. I wish I could "meat" him for some private one on one consultation. I would like to know the secret to his incredible growth. I would also axe him how in the world is he capable of conducting a high profile interview for this website AND be doing essentially a low level orgasm all at the same time. What a multi-tasker !!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These men are truly the epitome of the masculine ideal, and as a baseline are so eternally horny that the constant erection and perpetual dribble of pre-cum is to be expected. I’m sure having the chance to talk about himself and how young men should be worshiping his muscle body got him so hot he HAD to let off some low-level cum shots.

      Delete
  2. ... nothing I love more than CUM SHOTS.
    LONG ROPES OF MANCUM SHOOTING FRUM MY
    PEE HOLE.

    ReplyDelete