Friday, April 6, 2018

BEEFBOY CLASSIC 35

THE FINALS START WITH A CONFIDENT BOUCHELLE
BAD BEHAVIOR: Collegiate Super-Heavy, Ghanaian Samuel Bulla was disqualified in the first seconds of the Overall Finals after illegally stroking the magnificent dick of Gerard Bouchelle. 

The BeefBoy overalls started out strong with an extremely confident and professional showing by Gerard “Giant Killer” Bouchelle.  And an incident that might have thrown a less experienced pro off his game opened the show when Collegiate competitor Samuel Bulla reached out during the initial lineup and stroked Bouchelle’s well oiled cock for several seconds with his right hand. At first appearing to make it look like a part of his twisted bicep pose, Bulla was finally disqualified after it became clear he was not removing his hand from Bouchelle upright shaft.  Many interpreted the act as an attempt to coax an early and un-timed cum eruption from the front-runner, but reached backstage, a disappointed Bulla would only say he was “overcome by beauty.”

Bouchelle was completely unphased, and continued through the full routine without any hesitation.  He was the model of perfection, timing his strong sperm shots perfectly to each compulsory pose, and keeping his thick body flexed and rippling through each transition.  Only at the very end did Bouchelle show a bit of weakness, with a slightly mistimed spurt during the free pose, for a 17/18 total.

Just off stage after his near-perfect showing, Bouchelle was in his usual competitive mindset, “I did what I do best, dominate the lesser men around me.  And I don’t know what that Ghanaian was doing, but it didn’t bother me at all.  I am used to wannabes like that not being able to control themselves around my perfection. Besides, once I win I will happily show him what it can do during my Victory Fuck.”

DO YOU THINK SAMUEL BULLA INTENTIONALLY OR UNINTENTIONALLY TOUCHED BOUCHELLE?

ANY PREDICTIONS IF BOUCHELLE WILL MAINTAIN HIS FAVORED STANDING IN THE FINALS?

2 comments:

  1. I like to think that I have the latest dish on IFNB news, and I've been pounding the pavement at all hours for updates, backstage news, buzz, tidbits and more! But I confess I'm stymied by Bouchelle's reference to a Beefboy Victory Fuck!

    I thought the Beefboy was an amateur event. While the excessive (some would say) partying (new term: dongmixing) swirling around the Beefboy has become stock IFNB journalistic fodder, Bouchelle's comments on a Victory Fuck celebration are both disturbing and a little frightening.

    Are these young Collegiate and Teen studs really READY to take part in the notorious pro show ass-ruining fuck rituals that are a) neither listed in the exhaustive manual of official IFNB guidelines, nor b) safe and sanctioned by any known Naked Bodybuilding org?

    Bouchelle, a cockmonster known for extreme fuck violence (which is at odds with his squeaky-clean, almost bland Naked-Bodybuilder-Next-Door handsomeness) was accused at the 2016 PowerDong of destroying the perfect butthole of the generous, well-liked pro Carlos Monza with three solid hours of violent buttfucking. That he walked away scott free was something of a scandal at the time, although the hard core pro Monza acknowledged the appropriateness of Bouchelle's ravaging of his butt.

    But I ask - is the comparatively young Beefboy really ready for a Victory Fuck round with the likes of Bouchelle, Bandeas, and Bamboo in the ranks? What of the collateral damage possible for literally hundreds of perfectly formed young male flanks? Is this really the message we want to send to our young men? Train as a Naked Bodybuilder, and walk away defeated with your glutes ravaged?

    It's a controversy. For more reading, I recommend the following link:

    http://ifnb.blogspot.com/2016/12/powerdong-muscle-classic-2016-22.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Writing as Liftingwts, I reported that a couple of individuals involved with my NB team at Community College, had attended Anaconda in Rio. Their holes were almost ruined by alpha pro bodybuilders. Fortunately, their chutes remained intact because they had participated in my dildo training. I require anyone on the NB team or taking my course, who is at least thinking of pursuing competition levels in NB, to complete the dildo training, which ends with taking a fist sized dildo up the ass. I do this to prevent their asshole from being destroyed. The same NBs also perform asshole strength training.

    ReplyDelete