Friday, March 2, 2018

BEEFBOY CLASSIC 19

THE QUESTION OF UNSHAVED MUSCLE COMES UP AGAIN
HAIR OR NO?: Spanish heavyweight Juan-Miguel Gallo prepares backstage before the BeefBoy stage competition starts. Although he plans to compete hairless, the question of body hair has come up again this year.


One of the more divisive issues that has been around practically since the advent of bodybuilding is the presence of a man’s body hair. Of course, we know that in its natural state a man’s body is covered in hair, and especially an alpha beast with excessive testosterone running through their pumped bodies will be covered in a coating of body hair.  However International Federation of Naked Bodybuilding posing rules and long standing naked bodybuilding customs have dictated competitors to be completely hairless.  The only hair allowed is on the head or face.

The topic of these rules and traditions come up in a somewhat regular cycle, and the most recent serious challenge came in 2015, from a petition filed by the fans of Japanese pro Kin Kuse.  At the time, the petition was actually reviewed by the full IFNB Board Of Regulations, but ended up being dismissed anyway (as a note, Kuse himself did not participate in the petition and competed at that year’s Dragoncock fully shaved, per the rules).  In their dismissal, the board solidly affirmed that hairless competition is an important part of the tradition of naked bodybuilding, and further that it is required for the proper judging of the musculature of the male body without obscuration or shading from hair.  However there is chatter that issue may be raised again at this year’s BeefBoy.

20 year-old Collegiate heavyweight Juan-Miguel Gallo is a protégé of Kuse, via their mutual connections to Buck Perfection International, Ltd., a world-wide group which sponsors high-end nude posing performances, lectures and events.  The organization promotes naked bodybuilding through private experiences with top bodybuilders which are noted for being significantly more sexual and sensual than an IFNB competition.  Like Kuse, many of the performers at Buck events will appear with body hair, supposing that the hair is more masculine.

This is Gallo’s first IFNB sponsored competition, but he comes with a built-in fan base from his 3 years performing with Buck Perfection.  “I was on a vacation in Bangkok with my family and some family friends.  Me and a couple of my high school buddies were at that phase with our training that, even on a family vacation, we HAD TO go to a gym. We begged our parents to let us go to a local gym called Rong Yim Helk. We had no idea it was whwere Kim Kuse trained, or ven who Kim Kuse was.  Well, we pretty quickly noticed something was up when some dudes who showed up were lifting naked.  At fiorst we thought it was just some wird local custom, but it was the rock hard coks that confused us.  But what was so cool is how everyone was just so chill about it!  We were teenagers – we had never seen dudes being so cock positive!"

"I was fascinated, obviously, and that is where I approached Kin Kuse, who is super friendly to fans.  He blew our mind trying to explain what naked bodybuilding was – which we had obviously never heard of.  He gave us passes to see his flex show that night, and we snuck away from our hotel to go see it."

"Well, it was like I got the calling right then and there.  I had never seen anything like it, and it was like everything I had ever wanted to be as a man.  The flexing and strutting and hearing the audience go crazy was like a rush I wanted more than anything!  And while, at first, I was werided out by these dudes flexing and cumming, it looked SOOO awesome that I quickly started cheering myself!  I had never seen anything so masculine, and it shifted what I thought about lifting weights forever!"

"Catching up with Kin after the show and seeing him laughing and showing off how much his body was covered in his cum and the other bodybuilders was like the final dose of mascukinity that convinced me.  I'll just never forget standing there and he's all just casually chatting while these huge globs of cum are just like rolling of his nipples and pecs and down his abs.  And the fact that his cock was still locked and loaded for another show!  It was the type of man I wanted ot be – free, in control and totally hyper masculine!"

"I knew I was meant to join those men and be a part of that level of in-your-face masculinity on display by the most powerful men in the world.  I needed to get the same adulation from crowdsfor my cock aI was lucky to have met Kin the way I did, because this is the life I want and love!  So being a competitor is just the next step in my progression.  Kin taught me how to be a performer at Buck, and now he’s spent the last 6 months prepping me for this competition.  I know that I will need to shave before I head out there on stage – I’m not here to rock any boats.  But who knows what my fan’s will get up to!”

DO YOU THINK GALLO’S TIME AS A BUCK PERFECTION PERFORMER WILL HELP OR HURT HIS STAGE PERFORMANCE?  

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT BODY HAIR ON NAKED BODYBUILDERS?

3 comments:

  1. I agree with the Fedeeration. I tell my Community College team members and the students of my NB classes that body hair draws attention away from the progress they have made on muscle and cock growth. Also, seeing massive loads of cum sliding down their smooth naked bodies at competitions adds to their posing roultines and fan enjoyment. Every weekend, team menbers and students come to my home for shaving parties in my gym, formally a garage. I leave the door open when it is warm enough. Many a student shoots a load as their large hard cock is held to shave away the pubes. I have the young men use the gang shower I had installed outside the gym. My student ritual is that after a NB’s hole is shaved, another student penetrates the newly smoothed area and shoots a potent load in the asshole. With a total of 60 community college NBs and 10 ANBs, I always have a large group over for the shaving parties, and NBs and myself can be seen with huge hardons swinging, in the garage, driveway, and shower. My house is at the end of a cul-de-sac and neighbors know I am the coach of the NB program at Community College.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree as well – hairless is best for seeing all the hard work done to swell muscles and inflate cocks. And you always have the best ideas for training and preparing young bodybuilders for the naked lifestyle. I think the idea of your weekly shave parties and the rituals associated with it a great idea, and I hope they gain a lot of traction with other clubs and organizations for young NBs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope they disqualify him.

    I respect any young dude's enthusiasm for getting his throbbing boner into the public eye, but his attitude is a little off.

    I the sport is about upgholdingthe standards of ALPHA masculinity, then a young anateur ought to be HELPED by being shown his place in the grand scheme. it is one thing for a top pro star like Kin Juse to rock the boat, but another thing for an unknown at the low end of the pool to try and make a statement.

    I respect Kuse and think he is a great naked bodybuilder. I can tell this kid wants to idolize his coach, and is pulling a similar stunt to what Kuse did in '15. But beyond that, the kid needs to shave it down, or leave the contest!

    ReplyDelete