Wednesday, January 24, 2018

BEEFBOY CLASSIC 06

RICO BANDEAS IS READY TO COMPETE
TOO EXCITED TO CONTAIN: Argentinean teen bodybuilder Rico Bandeas cannot contain his excitement as he practices his posing routine in his dorm room. 




“I can be very impatient.  I always want what I want right when I want it,” so says teen competitor Rico Bandeas.  "And so does my dick."

Bandeas has been competing at the amateur level since the age of 14, but has had a focus on bodybuilding since he was much younger.  “I remember I was about 10 or 11 years-old when I first became aware of the sport. I was walking down the street with my family and heard a commotion up ahead.  Down the street came 3 huge naked men. There were so many new things to me that I had never seen and they fascinated me; their ripped bodies, their thick semi-soft dicks, but most of all I remember how shamelessly they strode down the street while the shocked crowd parted in front of them. My parents tried to shield my eyes, but those 3 alphas were vividly burned into my mind and I wanted to be like them.  I knew that I was meant to shock and astound the world with my body and attitude.”

Rico’s thick cock oozes pre-cum as he tells his story. “From that day forward I demanded that my parents let me start working out. I was always into sports; football, wrestling and volleyball, so I already had strength and stamina to get right into the amateur leagues.  My father paid for me to start working with the top coaches in South America, and I started winning competitions right off the bat. The first years I was very focused on growing my muscles, and I didn’t have to do much to my cock.  But the last year or so, I’ve been really focused on growing my dick with lots of stim work.  My father paid to have Carlos Monza work with me for 6 weeks this summer, and now I think it now really matches my body.  Thick and dangerous – that’s what I aspire to.

After seeing the other competitors at the Auction, Bandeas feels bold, “Unlike some of the other boys people are talking about, I have spent years practicing and refining my routine and making sure I have the best posing performance – I will be Mr. BeefBoy for sure!”

IS RICO BANDEAS’ COCKINESS WELL FOUNDED?

DO YOU THINK RICO WAS REFERRING TO JAMAICAN TEEN BAMBOO? 

1 comment:

  1. Teens in the United States are at a disadvantage when competing against competitors like Bandeas because of the age of consent laws. In the U.S. it is 18. Many NBs use supplements for muscle and cock growth, including teens. I recommend that my students at Community College in Los Angeles wait till they have left CC to start taking supplements. I promote anal and oral stimulation for the absorption of potent cum from NBs. Angel, a 20 yr. old NB team member has been going to the North Hollywood gym for 2 years 2 nights a week and anally absorbing jizz from from numerous members. As he works out the NBs plow his hole, including double penetration, and mouth. Some evenings he will be plowed by as many as 15 - 20 mature NBs. During this time his cock has grown 2 inches. Most of my ANBs are 18. I get asked occasionally to let 17 and 16 year olds join the team. I explain that because of the sexual aspects, that is out of the question, until they turn 18.

    ReplyDelete