Wednesday, January 24, 2018

BEEFBOY CLASSIC 05

HIGH EXPECTATIONS FOR ONE-NAME WONDER “BAMBOO”
EXCITED TO BE SHOWING OFF: Early favorite Jevaun “Bamboo” Glenmore blows a thick load of cum simply from doing sit ups. “When I flex, I cum. As should everyone else,” the teenager says.



Despite the young age and often unknown status of most of the competitors at the BeefBoy, there are usually a few that come each year with some buzz.  So far one of the most prominent stand-outs is Jamaica’s Jevaun “Bamboo” Glenmore. Despite registering with his given name, the incredibly well-built teen insists on only being referred to by his nickname, Bamboo.

The word on the 17-year-old is all the more outstanding because he seemed to come out of nowhere over the past year to dominate the amateur teen leagues with his outstanding physique, dominating fuck-stick and supremely cocky attitude. His charm and exotic looks haven’t hurt either.

“I have always been a very headstrong kid,” says Bamboo.  “After lower school I ended up at the Hill Top Juvenile Correctional Centre in the town of Bamboo after a few run ins with the local constables. From the age of 11 I was already very well-muscled and had a really large dick.  I was so horny as a kid that I would whip out my cock at any occasion to show how hard it would get and how much cum I could shoot.  But when I got to Bamboo, that is where I learned about discipline and I devoted time to growing my body and dominating all the weaker boys there – both with my physical strength and making them respect my huge manhood.  I loved showing off and making smaller guys watch me flexing naked and cumming. By the time I left, I did not wear any clothes at all as it wasn’t right to cover all of this.  Even the guards knew to respect my alpha-ness.  Everyone called me “Bamboo” because I so dominated that town.”

Despite his apparent arrogance, Bamboo’s natural charm and looks have left him popular with the other boys.  “Naked bodybuilding is an international sport.  I already have dominated all the other Caribbean boys at amateur competition, so I’m eager to meet all the other guys here.  I am going to be an international superstar so I need to make sure I know who I’ll be seeing at all the pro level competitions in the future!” he says with a wink.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF BAMBOO’S CHANCES IN THE COMPETITION SO FAR?

DOES HIS POPULARITY AMONG HIS PEERS SURPRISE YOU?

4 comments:

  1. I live life as a NB 24/7. I want everyone to see my huge muscular body and 13" doing. As coach, age 32, of the NB team at Community College in Los Angeles, and instructor of 2 classes, I am naked throughout the campus. The student body supports the program and the college president is a big donor and a bodybuilder. He attends visitor events naked. His 20 year old grandson is also on the NB team. I interact with my students in private and public. Whenever they need my potent cum, I plough their holes, whether it be in my office, the hallway, the parking lot, but usually in the weight room. Many of the male students have seen gay and straight NBs taking my fat cock up their holes. I always drive naked, workout at home with the gym/garage door open, and go for naked jogs in the morning. My neighbor's are familiar with me, and the program. I've trained a few of my 18 and 19 year old neighbor's, and a couple have joined the team or become ANBs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol send nudes pls xDD
    I want to See it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pls send neues.Lol
    I Want to See it no Joke pls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh sorry for Two Times same question ^^

    ReplyDelete