Saturday, December 9, 2017

PRO PAN AFRICA 2017 26

BALLO LETS LOOSE AFTER WIN
A WHOLE NEW BALLO: Joff Ballo roughly uses a cum-coated NBA (naked bodybuilding assistant) in the Release Room after his win.

Since his youth, Joff Ballo has been trained to dominate. His uncle, Tedi Ballo, is a naked bodybuilding star and Joff has had Yes I'd hardcore training techniques instilled in him since birth. It has made the younger Ballo an almost ruthlessly efficient and methodical bodybuilder. From building and refining his muscle, to growing and maintaining his cock, Ballo always strives for perfection. With posing routines and cum scores that were near perfect, the most frequent criticism he received at the year's Pan-Africa was that he made it look too easy.

However it was clear in the post-contest release room that the cool and almost robotic Joff is just for show. Having received an almost gentlemanly reputation amongst the NBAs during the days-long contest, Ballo became an alpha monster, aggressively letting loose to celebrate his win by tearing through dozens of assistants. He spent several hours roughly ploughing ass after ass in a non-stop fury of alpha cock dominance. He was like a beast released from a cage.

Never known for recruiting quality NBAs, this year the reigning Mr Alpha and show co-chairman, Pierre Douton's insistence on quality man cunts for the pros meant that Ballo's rape spree left only a few NBAs incapacitated.

Asked about his Jekyll/Hyde transformation, a sweaty Ballo said, "I was absolutely laser focused on winning the Pan-Africa this year, and now that I have. . . " he says, grabbing the nearest assistant with one hand and forcing his swollen dick into the NBAs stretched and cum filled hole. "I deserve to let loose."

DOES BALLO'S PERSONALITY CHANGE SURPRISE YOU?

DID ANYONE ELSE HEAR OF OTHER RELEASE ROOM ANTICS?

2 comments:

  1. Community College in Los Angeles held a team competition last Friday evening in the gym. The ANB in the photo looks like Damian, one of my 10 ANB, especially with the cum on his face and body. Over 300 naked men, from 18 and well into the 60s, attended naked, in the gym. In addition to my 20 team members and 10 ANB to service the team, to make the competition tougher, I invited 10 of the best NBs from the North Hollywood Gym. The men range in age from the 30s to the 60s. All of them are extremely muscular and have huge dongs. Many of my team train at the North Hollywood Gym to experience being ploughed by monster cocks and to absorb their potent cum anally. All of the team have trained at CC's weight room's didldo station and can handle the fist dildo. Some of the mature NBs have dongs as large as fists and all my team can take them. In the gym there is no private prep room. The audience was able to watch the 30 NBs shove their cocks into theholes and mouths of the ANBs. With the average of 3 to 1, each ANB had men waiting to fuck them. Popular ANB like Damian were double penetrated and plowed at the same time, down their throats. He took 2 mature monster dongs up his hole while 1 of my team members fucked his mouth. Damien and the other ANBs moaned, groaned and grrunted and adding to the loud volume were audience members who were stroking, sucking and fucking. The center of the gym had a posing platform close to the audience. When a NB was ready to pose and shoot cum, he would get on the stage. Usually more than 1 NB posed at the same time. Mike, the assistant coach at Madison High, kept count of the number of times a NB shot. In order to be close, a number of the crowd sat on the floor in front of the platform. They were getting drenched in cum, some of them licking it off each other. The competition lasted 2 hours. Kurt, a 53 year old bartender from Quake, shot 5 loads. Elwood Cooper, the grandson of the college president shot 8 loads. President Cooper, who supports his grandson and is a bodybuilder, regularly works out naked with his grandson and fucks him to give him potent family jizz. The 61 year old Cooper, in an oiled, muscular, hard cocked body, presented the trophys to the winners. Both winners had fist sized cocks. Kurt chose me and Elwood chose Mike to plough us for their celebratory fucks. Mike and I got on our hands and knees and both winners shoved their monster dongs in one fast thrust, with both of us yelling. Kurt had the president plough my throat with his 12 inches. The crowd went wild watching us being abused. Mike and I both shot loads as we were fucked. When they were done I had Damian suck the cum out of our holes and eat it. I wanted the young ANB to benefit from the potent cum. To end the evening, for the l3rd hour I invited any muscular audience member to fuck my team members and ANB to give them potent cum. There were quite a few muscular audience members and with only 30 college students from my program the audience participation part lasted over 2 hours. As an extra bonus, Quake Bar, down the street from the college, offered free drinks to anyone attending the completion who arrived at the bar naked. It was past 1 a.m., and there was cum all over the gym, but Mike and I left the mess for the custodial crew, and joined the crowd at the bar. A lot of the attendees left their cars at the college and walked over naked. The bar patrons were thrilled and I invited bar patron bodybuilders to fuck my team and ANBs. The bar owner and I had planned rhis and he installed a platform so everyone could watch student holes being filled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All 30 of my students participated and each was fucked by several men. Another muscular bartender stripped and joined Kurt on the platform and double penetrated Mike, to the delight of my students who yelled "give it to him" and "fuck him till he can't walk." Elwood joined them and ploughed Mike's throat to a chant of "fuck him" by the students. I was fucked numerous times by bar patrons. At one point 10 muscular men were lined up behind my ass or in front of my mouth. The bar owner stayed open till 4 a.m. Those of us parked at the college walked back together naked. A cop saw us, probably assuming we were from the college, known in the community for the NB program. A lot of the students were sore, but said it was worth it to get the potent cum for muscle and cock growth. In the lot a couple of the guys said they didn't get a chance to fuck me, so I let one fuck my ass and I put the fat cock of the other in my mouth. They both shot huge loads. The one who fucked my mouth I had eat my ass. I spit the cum in my mouth into the mouth of the student who fucked me. Each of us drove home naked.

    ReplyDelete