Thursday, December 7, 2017

PRO PAN AFRICA 2017 25

THE NZWANGA BROTHERS STICK TOGEHTER
BROTHERLY APPRECIATION: 5TH place overall finisher Chris Nzwanga, left, celebrates his win on stage with a thick cum shot after the awards ceremony. His older brother and fellow competitor, Joe Nzwanga, is right.
It is well known that bodybuilding can become a family affair.  Because being Alpha is largely in a man’s genetic makeup, often several generations of a men will exhibit superior attributes.  This year’s contest featured interlinked members, least of all is winner Joff Ballo, who’s uncle is famed competitor Tedi Ballo, and younger brother Jerome has competed in amateur contests. But this year’s family stars were brothers Joe and Chris Nzwanga.  Despite being the younger of the two, Chris dominated the middleweight division, and ultimately picked up the 5th place rank in the overall, unusual for a middleweight with such stiff competition in the Megaweight and Super Heavyweight classes.

“I can still hardly believe it, but I’m glad that the judges recognized my talent.  Especially my big fat cock.” Still visibly aroused by the attention he was receiving and with the pressures of the stage performance behind him, Chris stayed on stage after the medal ceremony to celebrate his win.  He shot several hands-free cum shots out of pure excitement, drenching his brother as he invited him on stage to share in the victory.

“Of course, I was disappointed. I introduced Chris to naked muscle work by parading around our house when we were boys, holding him down and putting my muscles and hard cock in his face. Even when we were young, we both had very well-developed bodies and naturally large cocks.  As soon as I could cum, I was shooting all over the place.  Becoming a teen naked bodybuilder was just a natural extension of the Alpha I was born to be.”

“But seeing Chris grow and work hard to catch up with me, I never expected my little brother might pass me up!  But we have always been so competitive so it makes sense he would not just try as hard as I did, but push himself that much harder.  And you cannot argue with how his big hard cock performs!”

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE NZWANGA BROTHERS? 

SHOULD FAMILY MEMBERS BE ALLOWED TO COMPETE IN THE SAME CLASS IN PRO COMPETITION? 

1 comment:

  1. Mario, one of my NB team members at Community College has a younger brother, Guillermo (Billy), who just turned 18 and wants to be a NB. Mario is always naked at home, and works out in his home gym. Billy wants a muscular body like His brother, and even though the younger has an 8" cock, he wants a cock as large or bigger than his brother's 11"s. Mario and Billy have worked out naked together, but when muscular Roberto, their dad, with a fat 10" cock, works out naked with Mario, Billy is not allowed in their gym. Mama's attitude is that boys will be boys and her husband has always preferred to be naked, and she considers the gym their man cave and keeps out. Because of Billy's desire to be Like his brother, Roberto took his son to the Sponsor/Auction, to raise funds for the expansion of the weight room, at the gym. Billy was surprised by the sight of over 300 naked men and at first couldn't believe the sight of men plowing his brother's asshole. Mario was on his hands and knees, grunting and moaning, and seemed to enjoy taking large cocks up his hole, even though he is straight. Billy, gay, heard my intro on the sport and watched the demonstration. He decided his brother's passion was also his own. He saw other 18 year olds serving as ANBs. Billy went down onto the gym floor and got on his hands and knees. Immediately he was being plowed by muscular men with huge dongs. The pain at first made him tear up, but it quickly turned to pleasure., He was shocked when Roberto went down behind him and shoved his fat 10"s into his hole. Roberto spoke into Billy's ear as he fucked his son and told him he's been giving Mario potent family cum for over a year in their home gym. That is why Mario's cock is 11"s. Now the 3 of them will work out together in the home gym. Then Roberto shot a huge load in his son's chute. Roberto had his son lick cum off his erect cock. To complete the bond, Mario also fucked his brother, pulled out and shot a load down Billy's throat. The family told me Billy wanted to join the team when he enrolls at CC in the fall. On the spot I added Billy as a real ANB. To welcome him I plowed him with my 13" dong, as Roberto fucked Billy's throat. The scene was hot and we both shot huge loads into Billy and Mario shot a load hands free on to his brother's face. Billy ate all the cum off his face and licked my dong clean. Mario and.Billy continued taking cock up their holes. After 2 hours of meet and use, Roberto won Billy with a $1,000. bid. The regional manager of Good Health drugs fucked Mario 3 times and won him for $10,000. He would be working out with Mario, Billy, and Roberto at their home gym. They invited me to join them and I will. Even though Roberto is straight, I am going to plow his bubble butt, and he can watch the manager and me plow the holes of his sons.

    ReplyDelete