Wednesday, October 5, 2016

POWERDONG MUSCLE CLASSIC 2016 5

SUPERHEAVY JOFF BALLO RETURNS TO COMPETITION; 
EYES SET ON QUALIFYING FOR MR. ALPHA
IMPROVED AND READY:  Joff Ballo shows off during registration.  While Ballogained pro status competing
in the megaweight class, he showed up at PowerDong well under the cut-off weight 
and entered the superheavyweight class: "As was the plan from the start," he told us.

2014 was an amazing year among pro action.  A lot of records were set and broken, including the youngest Mr. Alpha winner in the decades of IFNB history, JK Roher.  But some of those unique moments many have forgotten; not because they were not remarkable, but because it was such a remarkable year in the pro contest circuit.

One of those nearly-forgotten moments of nude muscle sports history occurred at the Pan-Afrique, when long-time competitor Tedi Ballo competed with his newly-turned-pro nephew Joff Ballo.  The younger Ballo grew up admiring his muscular uncle's thick muscle and watching him shoot loads from his monster dick; and because Joff exhibited the family traits of excellent natural shape and excessive cock size, Tedi was soon encouraging Joff to flex naked for him while he trained his own dick.  Joff admired his big uncle Tedi, and within a few years of working with the elder pro, Joff had surpassed his uncle in size and cock might, qualifying for the pro circuit as a very horny young megaweight competitor.  But Joff trimmed down for the 2014 Pan Afirca, and got to flex and cum right alongside his horny, aggressive, nude muscle uncle.

But neither Ballo has been seen on a pro stage since the 2014 Africa, leading many to wonder if the elder, Tedi, had retired.  And while we have no word on such retirement, the bigger question was whatever happened to that horny young stud who stormed the ranks of the Pan-Afrique with one of the horniest monster cocks seen on a young competitor?

Well that curiosity was answered at the registration for the PowerDong as the ever-horny young buck Joff Ballo entered the room, with a throbbing hard on and his thick muscle swollen and dense.  Ballo makes a return to the pro competitive circuit in Canada, and just as he did two years before, enters as a superheavyweight.  However, while the same size, clearly a reshaped and stronger package than we say almost two years ago, with a lot of improvements made to his shape.

"I want to one day return tot he megaweights," Joff told us.  "I was raised in the sport, and know well how a bigger man is more masculine and respected.  Why be in the sport if you're not gonna blow it out?  And few have my incredible body to be able to handle that level of size.  But my uncle trained me well, and I am here to win, and that means bringing the best package, which I am sure is  done by remaining in the superheavies."

It was obvious that Ballo was fully aware of how incredible his nuce, swollen body looked, and wasted no time showing off.  Just as fans recalled him, Ballo lives to get in people's faces and make them stare at his nude body.  But this Joff was more confident than he was when younger.  "I have gained a lot of the necessary alpha arrogance I was lacking before," he assured us.  "I always knew I look better than most men.  But now I am more comfortable reminding people of my superiority, and really owning my masculine authority and entitlement.  It has made all the difference in this contest prep."

Ballo evened out his girth balance of his cock with his intense muscle size, and seems to have creatd a more sweeping V-taper with his upper body.  His balance between legs and arms are evened out, as well, which matches his forward-boned dong perfectly.

And those differences are apparently key for Joff Ballo.  "While the goal is always to win it all, my main focus is gaining competitive ground," he explained.  "Like all young muscle studs, I want to be horny and hard and flexing on the Mr. Alpha stage one day in front of thousands of men admiring my perfection.  The PowerDong is a show where I can gain points to earn that spot.  This is all about earning my place among the Mr. A contenders some day."

And obviously talk of the Mr. Alpha raise the question of Ballo's choice to enter the Superheavyweight class, where he would be facing the current reigning Mr. Alpha JK Roher.  "There is no secret that I look up to Roher, and consider him among the most superior men in the world," he said with dignity.  "While we don't know each other well, every interaction we've had has been friendly, and I consider him a peer.  But that does not mean I don't want to dominate him.  I have grown in confidence now to be able to go pec to pec, biceps to biceps, and horny cock to horny cock with that dude, and when it comes to competition I am in it to dominate whoever is in my field – even the Mr. Alpha himself!"

DO YOU RECALL JEFF BALLO, OR HIS UNCLE TEDI?  DO YOU THINK HE WILL DO WELL N THE SUPERHEAVIES?
DO YOU KNOW ANY TRAINING FACTS REGARDING JOFF'S INTERACTIONS WITH HIS HORNY, NUDE MUSCLE UNCLE TEDI?

4 comments:

  1. My god, Ballo is just one hell of a muscle stud. I remember him well from the Pan Africa series but I don’t think in that series his cock was quite so fine as it now is. This superb piece of meat really is a block-buster - it rivals the Washington Monument in its magnificence. It has all the right characteristics, great length and girth, perfectly balance; a nice head nicely and sitting over a pair of really nice balls. What more could any stud desire?

    But this is not to neglect the rest of his body, which is just superb. I reckon he will give will give Roher one hell of a run for his money. And speaking of money, mine would be on him rather than on Roher.

    Anyway if these two are representative of what we are going to see in this Canadian series, we are in for a real treat. I just hope that we see some action shots of Ballo showing us just how he uses his fuck-stick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Money on a young Ballo, over Roher? I don't know! We all know how Roher brings it once he is in contest. I may be biased because I am a huge Roher fan, but Ballo would have to have a lot of surprises in his game to take down Roher.

      But I agree it would be a cock game. I think Ballo could give a run on physique and cock-body balance, so in the judging it would probably boil down to how horny these men get while flexing. And Ballo definitely seems to have shown up horny – DANGEROUSLY horny. Clearly in his the away from competing he has been transformed into a fuck machine, and so that kind of relentless horniness will carry him far against a stud like Roher.

      Delete
  2. Ballo must have one of the greatest cocks ever. It is often said that black men are bigger than white in that all essential department, and this shot sort of supports that thesis. Whether or not it is true, Ballo has what must be one of the most massive pieces of rock-hard man-meat ever. Just look at that girth, it is in a class of its own. Just try to imagine how the NBA who has to serve Ballo feels when his "Master" fucks himl it must be a moment to remember for ever. I am with Cockwatcher when he thinks that Ballo will give Roher a run for his money, Ny guess is that he will, in fact, outrun him. But we shall see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if Emmanuel Neuville will be competing in Canada? He is not quite as heavy as Ballo, but he has one hell of a cock; at least as great as Ballo's in my view

    ReplyDelete