Friday, January 9, 2015

2014 MR. ALPHA, JR. ALPHA & ALPHAFEST EXPO 7

CARLO EMANTI: 
THE IFNB'S NEXT TEEN PHENOM?
Relentlessly dedicated to maintining a horny cock always eager fora musclefuck, the almost 19-year-old rising celebrity 
amateur Carlo Emanti checked in with his cock tightly clenched in a heavy training cockring.  His dangerous monster meat 
looked perpetually ready to explode it's hot juice everywhere, and it was clear the muscled young bull was distracted 
by the euphoric intensity of his own powerful man-dick.  

The title "Teen Phenom" immediately calls to mind the young boy who rocked the IFNB in the past few years by ascending to professional ranks while still a teenager: the amazing Yann Perrod.  Perrod became the youngest naked bodybuilder in the long history of the IFNB to turn pro, and while Perrod's pro status continues to divide fans there is no disputing that the young muscle and cock bull is one of the top names in the naked massive-muscle world right now.

But a new teenager is trying to steal some of Perrod's teen-alpha status: the horny, heavy-cocked muscle beast Carlo Emanti.  Like almost every other teenager in the naked bodybuilding game, Emanti is still a teenager, and so can not compete professionally.  However, there are rumors that a win at the Jr. Alpha could pave the way for a second teenager to potentially ascend to the ranks of pro status.

Emanti is not nearly as big or tested as Perrod was when Perrod turned pro, which means that while most expect Emanti to make waves of excitement, he is merely an amazing teen muscle god and not the next boy pro naked bodybuilder.  Meant has only competed nude barely two years now, as compared to the six years of nude public flexing Perrod was immersed in prior to turning pro.  Likewise, Emanti's thick, dense 218 lbs is impressive on such a small frame, he is not quite at the thick, relentlessly muscled frame of Perrod's 241 lb pro-level teenage muscle bod.  But Emanti packs a thick, arm-sized supercock that has enough power to match the mega-long duper-dick Perrod won with, so he may have an edge in the muscle cock alpha game.

Period used to be mocked with the nickname "Lab Rat" because he was immersed in the secretive and amazing world of muscle enhancement chemistry for years.  His brash arrogance always put him in front of the spotlight, and few believed he would make his claim of becoming the youngest pro.  

"While I didn't have the Lab Rat's fancy advantages," Emanti told us.  "I fucking worship my own cock and all I want to do is fucking flex and shove my beef into people's faces.  I am not satisfied until I see men around me either lost in horny worship or intimidated by my amazing perfection.  Perrod had help, but let them know Emanti has the drive!"

Big words from a young upstart, and certainly the boy possesses the right attitude it takes to become a true alpha.  While pro cards are not on the line here at the Jr. Alpha, Emanti will have plenty of opportunity to show why he could quickly catch up to his self-declared rival, Perrod.

DO YOU THINK EMANTI HAS WHAT IT TAKES TO BECOME THE NEXT TEEN PHENOM PRO?   EVEN IF HE DOESN'T TURN PRO, WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS AMAZING YOUNG NAKED MUSCLE STUD'S CHANCES AT THE JR. ALPHA?
POST YOUR THOUGHTS, TALES AND OPINIONS ABOUT EMANTI OR ANY ASPECT OF TEEN NAKED BODYBUILDING BELOW!

11 comments:

  1. Carlo Emanti here really does have the makings of a winner. His upper body is perfect , but I would add what has often been said before. He needs to pay attention to his traps and get them in proportion to his upper torso, otherwise he will fall into the trap (no pun intended here) which so many heavy grade muscle builders do, this being that the head and traps simply look out of synch with the body. So if this young stud is looking for a role model, then it should be J.K. Roher, who has mastered the art of aesthetic proportions better other man to date. Neither Pierre Douton nor Jan Kolberg, match Roher in this respect.
    As for his cock, well he had nothing to worry about here. It has an exceptionally fine head, which should help him in the prep room before he goes on stage. I should think that the NBAs will love him and he will surely become Donovan’s Pride! I really dig the cock ring too, but I know he will have to remove it to compete. However, on that subject, I think he would look terrific with a triple cock ring, a la Greg Stone. He has the perfect cock and ball combination for it and it would look absolutely terrific off stage or in a recreational sex environment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jason's comments on this fine young stud One thing I would add is that I think he needs to ease of a bit on the tension of his cock ring, as I get the impression from this shot that he is pushing his cock to the limits of its endurance. Just look, at the distended veins on his shaft and the massive head he is displaying, It looks terrific, bu tis he going too far? He needs to take care that he does not do himself an injury, as he is one of the really good newcomers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you think that this is the reason why Emanti has received so few comments? I have to say that cock ring or not, this shot of him does not do his cock full justice. He should make a better and more revealing pose, perhaps without the ring, which makes his shaft look terribly veinous, not an attractive feature when compared with other young guys of today. Otherwise he is up there with the best of them.

      Delete
  3. Why has this guy been passed over by so many fans and received only two comments, each from regular contributors to the blog who seem to like to keeo the dialogues up?. What has he done wrong, for he looks absolutely great? We are told Emantit is trying to steal some of Perrod's thunder as a teenager. I think he is a very well proportioned guy and has a much more attractive cock than tha huge schlong which Perrod swished around, I hope this young guy goes on developing, but does not emulate Perrod in trying to outdo him in cock length. I think that the general feeling today is that the days of the long thin schlong are gone and certainly recently we have seen some very attractive and well balanced young meat. What do other fans think about Emanti? He surely is worth a further comment or two,

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's all very strange. This guy looks really good, What dos Donovan Pryde think of him?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree that discounting the ego-strong young Emanti is a shame. Do I think he could do what Perrod has done? Not this year, in spite of his incredible assets. Do I think he could eventually eclipse Perrod? YES! I think Emanti is merely behind on experience, but seems a much more advanced athlete in many ways – including his smaller yet hornier cock.

    I think between Emanti and Doucette, Doucette would easily beat Emanti this year. But down the road I think Emanti has more qualities that could make a Mr. Alpha in a few years than Doucette. And probably more qualities for a future Mr. A than Perrod!

    We forget how deep in the pockets of sponsors and insiders Perrod has been for ALL of his teen years. No one calls Perrod "Lab Rat" seriously any more, but he got that name because his hot, manly flesh was as much a marketing object for opportunistic labs as it was a competitive tool. Peered was promoted and promoted, and so now has the momentum of years of fan worship behind him, not to mention deep pocketed sponsors whose horny adoration of the young man keep Perrod VERY happy.

    Emanti has no such inroads and probably barely any sponsorship. It is simply a sad marketing fact that people are overlooking such talent! Emanti NEEDS to win to claim a fan presence – which almost makes you want him to earn it more! If he pulls ahead, he will begin to get a LOT more adoration from fans, rather than be overlooked like so many scores of other non-marketed muscle freaks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot belevie that you are serious when you say that Doucette would bear Emanti. I think emanit is a much better balance figure than Doucette. Also I fail to see the comparison with Perrod. Emanti has now a much better-looking and balanced fuck-stick than Perrod had as we knew hiim,. But we have not seen a comparable shot of Perrod naked for a while. Let's see Perrod naked and hard and then we can make realstic comparsions betwenn the two. I think Emanti has been a bit negelected.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doucette has the factor X. We don;t know how horny he gets from flexing naked for crowds of men, yet, but if his attitude and the few rumored stories are even half accurate, the kid is a muscled cum cannon with an unstoppable lust to shot his monster cock while arrogantly flexing in our faces. There is no doubt Emanti shares this self-worshipping lust, but Doucette seems just that bit more intensified. While comparing part-for-part between the two, I agree that Emanti has many specific advantages, but I think when all added up Doucette has a sum total package that could take down many.

      You have to factor in the attitude of the competitor, and how that can be a HUGE asset in this game. Arrogant, unstoppable, self-lust will help a man portray himself as aroused by his own beefy muscle, and thus look more alpha than his competitors, regardless of whether those competitors have him beat in one or two categories. You can't discount presentation as the Factor X of winning. Mr. A Roher uses it to his advantage, as well as last year's second place at the Alpha, Pierre Douton (who is known for his intense flex and cum presentations).

      I think Doucette could even take down Perrod, who shares a similar smug confidence as Doucette. Perrod is merely more advanced, but Doucette could legit beat even Perrod if his current momentum were maintained.

      I agree and appreciate your opinion as an assessment, but totally am a rival when it comes down to who would win in an Emanti vs Doucette flex-and-cum battle. You got Emanti - who I like – but I got to side with Doucette, who blows my mind with his intensity!!

      Delete
    2. Well, all I can say that based on the pic of Doucette of Jan 14 you clearly see something which I do not. On that basis I am stlll with Emanti, although I do not thnk that his pose truly does him justice. Now, today there has appeared a new shot of Doucette, which I need to take a closer look at. So, who knows, I might change my mind, as I do not care for views which are engraved in tablets of stone, so to speak.

      Delete
    3. Nor do I! I regularly get excited for a competitor in a contest, but seeing how these intensely exciting things unfold, I often swap my favorites! So right now I am big on Doucette for at least the Teen Overall in the Junior Alpha, if not the Jr. Alpha Overall. But that is based on my understanding of the sport, and my excitement for Doucette's AMAZING and spot-on arrogant attitude! Like you said, we have yet to see the competition rounds begin, so I may change my mind!

      Great discussion!

      Delete
  7. I must be as blinkered as anonyme above as I cannot for the life in me see where you are coming from. I have to say that I think Emanti is way and away better than Doucette. And I have taken into account the later shot of Doucette. Also if you read Bench’s remarks about Doucette, which are appended to that later shot, where he has dispensed with that testicular millstone (ugh!!) Bench has made a number of really pertinent observations about Doucette, with which I agree. Sorry, there are horses for courses, as we all know, but Doucette is not running on my course today. The competition will tell us who is right.
    Meantime can we have another shot of Emanti please?

    ReplyDelete